Indu Arora: Pranayama, Mudra & Bandha 5 Day Training
Feb. 6-10, 2019
Pranayama, Mudra & Bandha
Dates: Wed-Sun, Feb 6-10, 2019
Cost: $775 ($850 after Dec. 6)
Payment Plan: $200 non-refundable/non-transferable deposit to hold your spot
Yoga has become synonymous with asanas, however the entire practice of Yoga is based on practices of awareness (Kriyas). Pranayama, Mudra and Bandhas are the three most important kriyas that lead to the state of meditation. When these three practices are done with awareness, knowledge and preparation, Yoga becomes sadhana. In this journey to self, pranayama leads to the purification of senses, prana and mind. With a consolidated state of mind one attains Mudra and maintains bandhas in order to maintain one pointed awareness.
Day 1 – Pranayama, Pre-practices, practical hints, seasonal considerations, technical considerations, benefits and modifications of main pranayama
Day 2 and 3 – Mudras, Types, benefits, philosophy, science, therapeutic application, pre-practices of Mudras
Day 4 – Tri-Bandhas, Tri-Bandhas, history, benefits, technique, textual reference, integrations in asana and pranayama
Day 5 – Integration of Pranayama, Mudra and Bandhas into practice
Pre-requisites (Any one of the following):
• Current student in a Yoga teacher training program
• Completed a Yoga teacher training program
• 3 years of Yoga practice
- Mudra: The Sacred Secret (Indu Arora)
- Asana Pranayama Mudra Bandha by Swami Niranjananda Saraswati
- Essence of Pranayama (Shri Krishna)
- Mulabandha (Bihar School of Yoga)
- Mulabandha Asana ( yogsadhna.com)
- Marma Stick
- Copper Neti Pot
- Metallic Tongue Scraper
No refunds. Cancellations received 14 days prior to the start of the session will receive studio credit less $200 cancellation fee. Cancellations received within 14 days of the session start date will receive no credit.
Policies for ALL Students:
• Cancellation must be received by Devanadi by phone or email
• “No shows” will receive no credit and forfeit full payment
• Fees, once paid, can neither be refunded nor transferred
• No verbal commitments will hold your spot.
Early Bird Payment Details:
• Pay in full by the early bird date to receive the early bird pricing or your registration will be updated to reflect the regular pricing.