Rod Stryker (Yogarupa)
Rod Stryker Weekend – Topic TBA
A ParaYoga® Weekend Immersion with Yogarupa Rod Stryker
2019 dates below. Save the dates! Contact us to be FIRST to be notified on when we open registration.
WHEN: April 12-14, 2019
TIMES: Fri & Sat: 9-5pm | Sun: 9-1pm
Location for Training:
Braemar Golf Course – 6364 John Harris Drive, Edina, MN 55439
Free Parking, locker room and wide open training room with view of the course and natural beauty!
Recommended Reading and How to Prep for This Weekend:
Yogarupa also recommends that for that the month or two prior to the start of the training you begin or recommit to your meditation practice. It will be an invaluable aid to understanding the course curriculum as well as contributing to your overall experience of the training.
Notes for the Weekend:
• Please read our Cancellation Policy below for workshops before registering
• Full weekend enrollment only available at this time. We will open up spots for drop-ins if space allows but will give preference to full weekend attendees.
• Please bring your yoga mat and props, and something to sit on if needed. As we are in a rented venue (not a yoga studio), props are limited. Please also bring a notebook and pen.
• Lunch break is 2 hours per day, Fri and Sat. There are many local restaurants nearby, or bring a lunch.
Rod Stryker/ParaYoga® Cancellation Policy:
No refunds. Registration is non-refundable and non-transferable. Cancellations 14 days prior to the workshop will receive studio credit less $100 cancellation. Cancellations within 14 days of the workshop will receive no credit. This workshop WILL fill! Commit and sign up now!
• Cancellation must be received by Devanadi by phone or email
• “No shows” will receive no credit and forfeit full payment