Indu Arora – Yoga Nidra: Level I Training
Feb 7-11, 2018
Yoga Nidra: Level I Training
CEs: 50 hours (30 Contact Hours / 20 Non Contact Hours of home practices, reading, one to one practice etc)
ONLY 3 SPOTS LEFT!
Dates: Wed-Sun, Feb 7-11, 2018
Times: 8am-4pm daily
Regular Students: $775 ($850 after Dec 7, 2017)
Deva TT/AYT/BYT* Grads: $725 ($800 after Dec 7, 2017)
Payment Plan: $200 non-refundable/non-transferable deposit to hold your spot until 1/24/18 when final payment is due. Balance due by 12/7/17 to receive early bird pricing.
*In order to receive the discount, you must be a current or past Yoga Teacher Trainer with Devanadi, or Basic or Advanced Yoga Therapy student with Indu Arora
Please read our Cancellation Policy below before registering
Learn the Art and Science of Deep Relaxation
Yoga Nidra is an ancient practice with incredible relevance in the modern world. With an excess of tension and worries, discomforts and uneasiness, fear and phobias, our students need a vehicle to connect deeply to their true nature, to peace, health, and self-awareness. This increased self-awareness helps us to remain detached and calm amidst the chaos of our daily lives. Yoga Nidra provides a path for rediscovery of our true nature and the many benefits that can be realized from its practice.
In this 50-hour training you will learn:
• Introduction to Yoga Nidra
• History and origin
• Importance and purpose
• Similarities and differences between Yoga Nidra and Savasana
• Pre-practices to enhance the Yoga Nidra journey
• Importance of sankalpa and how to define the sankalpa in Yoga Nidra
• Intelligence behind the sequencing
• Components of Yoga Nidra
• Role of voice modulation in guiding Yoga Nidra
• Role of imagery and visualization
• Benefits and contraindications of Yoga Nidra
• Practical hints for guiding in Yoga Nidra
• Student practice sessions
• Q & A
The training is open to 200-hour teachers, teacher trainees, or students with at least three years of yoga practice. Only RYT’s are eligible for 50 CEU’s from Yoga Alliance. There will be 18 non-contact hours required, and the following required texts:
- Yoga Nidra: Yogic Trance by N. C Panda
- My Experiments with Yoga Nidra by Swami Veda Bharati
- Mudra: The Sacred Secret by Indu Arora
An audio recording of the training will be provided to all participants.
Indu Arora is Ayurveda-Yoga Therapist and Master Teacher. She is the author of “Yoga-Ancient Heritage Tomorrows Vision” and “Mudra-The Sacred Secret”. She is the recipient of “Ayurveda Yoga Gem”, “Ray of Hope”, “Jewel of India”, “Jewel of Yoga” and many more awards and titles for her contribution to Yoga and Ayurveda. She teaches yoga, yoga therapy and Ayurveda in the US and internationally since the age of 19. Her philosophy is “Nothing has the greatest power to heal, but Self”.
No refunds. Cancellations received 14 days prior to the start of the session will receive studio credit less $200 cancellation fee. Cancellations received within 14 days of the session start date will receive no credit.
Policies for ALL Students:
• Payment in full must be received by the early bird deadline in order to honor that discount.
• Cancellation must be received by Devanadi by phone or email
• “No shows” will receive no credit and forfeit full payment
• Fees, once paid, can neither be refunded nor transferred
• No verbal commitments will hold your spot.