Journey to THAILAND Retreat 2018
A Thai Yoga Bodywork Training and/or Yoga/Sightseeing Experience in Chiang Mai
November 15 – December 1, 2018
with Tanya Boigenzahn, RTT, RYT-500, AYS, CHTP, C-IAYT & Reiki Master
Early Bird to save $250: July 15, 2018
Please read our Cancellation Policy below before registering
$2000 Standard Room – Double 2 twins ($2250 after 7/15/18)
$2350 Standard Room – Single King** ($2600 after 7/15/18)
$2250 Deluxe Room – Double King ($2500 after 7/15/18)
$2750 Deluxe Room – Single King ($3000 after 7/15/18)
NOTE: 3 Deluxe Rooms left, 5 Standard Rooms left
Optional Weekend in Pai: see brochure for details:
$275 ($300 after 7/15/18) – includes $50 non-refundable deposit
* = Includes lodging***, standard training and/or yoga-sightseeing, scheduled full group tours & in country flight transportation. Group Thanksgiving Meal included! Other meals not included. Starting rate, upgrades and other options available. See details below for options.
** = shared room 1st night in Bangkok – can upgrade to single for additional cost.
*** = can add on 1 night in Bangkok on Nov 30 if you are flying out later on Dec 1. Most guests will fly out late on Nov 30 or early on Dec 1 and will not need a room.
Limited to 25 people; You will need to purchase your international flight to/from Thailand. See Brochure for all details.
How to Sign Up:
- Download our BROCHURE that has the Registration Forms (last 4 pages)
- Complete the forms then send them to us with your check payment. If you want to pay with a credit card, once we get your completed Registration Forms, we will send you a link to pay online.
- First come, first served. No verbal commitments hold your spot. This retreat will fill, so sign up early.
- You can secure your spot with a $500 non-refundable deposit but must pay in full by July 15, 2018 to get the Early Bird rate.
- You must fill out the Registration Forms to the best of your ability (flight and passport info can come later)
Options to Choose From:
1) STUDENT – select one:
- Experienced Thai Student – study Thai Massage for 2 weeks with Tanya’s master Ajahn Pichest (must have at least 3 levels of study from Devanadi’s Thai Yoga Bodywork Practitioner Training program OR equivalent from another school/teacher
- Experienced Combo (add $175) – study 1 week of Chi Nei Tsang (Chinese abdominal training) + with Ajahn Pichest (see requirements above for studying with Pichest)
- Abdominal/Beginners (add $215) – study 1 week of Chi Nei Tsang (Chinese abdominal training) + 1 week of Beginners Thai Yoga Bodywork
3) YOGA/SIGHTSEEING Retreat – have scheduled yoga everyday plus a variety of cultural, shopping and sightseeing mini-trips planned on a variety of days (no training)
4) COMBO OPTION: 1 week of study + 1 week of yoga/sightseeing – select one:
- Abdominal/Yoga (add $175) – study 1 week of Chi Nei Tsang (Chinese abdominal training) + yoga/sightseeing
- Yoga/Beginner (add $40) – study 1 week of yoga/sightseeing + 1 week of Beginners Thai Yoga Bodywork
- Experienced/Yoga – study 1 week with Ajahn Pichest (see requirements above for studying with Pichest) + 1 week yoga/sightseeing
A Thai Bodywork Training and/or Yoga Experience in Chiang Mai
Thai Yoga Bodywork and Asian Bodywork Training
Sawatdee kaa! Join Tanya on an exotic vacation just when you need it most. We’ll be spending time with some of the most amazing Thai Yoga Massage teachers in the world today learning the amazing bodywork techniques of Thai Yoga Bodywork. This trip is open to all levels of learning. If you are new to studying Thai massage, I have a 1 week beginners course just for you. Advanced students (3 or more levels with Tanya) and up with study with Master Pichest for 2 weeks OR choose to take the optional Abdominal Chi Nei Tsang or Beginners Thai Massage course during one of the weeks.
Or just come and practice yoga daily, go on scheduled excursions, and have time to walk the streets, get daily Thai massage treatments, shop, or plan a variety of other activities during your off time.
Treat Your Body
During your time off from training and activities, choose a wide variety of Thai Massage practitioners to receive great bodywork and Thai foot massage from! Plus sample all the wonder benefits of Thai Herbal massage, foot reflexology, spa services, and more.
As if Thai Yoga Training and receiving massage weren’t enough to do, your trip also includes:
- Thai Cooking course at an organic farm on one of days off
- The annual Loi Krathong lantern festival!
- A variety of all levels AM yoga classes
- Walking tour of Chiang Mai
- Thanksgiving dinner with the group
- Monk chat at Buddhist Temple
Free Time Activities
- Visiting the elephant refuge
- Thai massage – everyday!
- Thai Buddhist temple tours
- Jungle Safari
- Art shopping
- Eating amazing Thai food. Did we say eating?
- Jewelry making
- Batik print making
- Shopping at the local markets
- White water rafting and kayaking
- Motorcycle treks
- Visits to amazing remote temples, conservation areas, and remote hill towns
- Sunday Walking Market (to get the BEST deals)
- Flower market
- Rising early to see the monks out as sunrise receiving their alms
Optional trip to Pai in Northern mountains the weekend of Nov 23-25.
FOR: Anyone! This is a perfect retreat for those Thai bodyworkers for additional training and CEs, as well as for those looking for a great getaway to bliss out, practice yoga daily (and get Thai massage!) and renew in the company of great people, and a exotic but chill foreign land!
Cancellation Policy: In the event of your cancellation:
- 60+ days prior to the retreat date (September 15, 2018 or sooner): Entire payment will be refunded, less the non-refundable deposits.
- 30-59 days prior to the retreat date (September 16, 2018 – October 15, 2018): Payments are not refundable, but are transferable (less the non-refundable deposits) to Devanadi Yoga/Thai Yoga Bodywork or retreat credit within 2 years.
- 0-29 days prior to the retreat date (after October 16, 2018): All payments are not refundable and not transferable.
In the event of cancellation by Tanya Boigenzahn/Thai Yoga Bodywork:
- In the event of cancellation by Tanya Boigenzahn/Thai Yoga Bodywork, you will be refunded your entire payment
- Please confirm that the retreat has reached minimum capacity before purchasing your airline tickets, if required.
- Finalization/cancellation of retreat may occur up to 30 days prior to retreat.
There are no refunds if you choose to cancel, change or opt out of any part of the trip based on the cancellation policy above.
Any changes to accomodation and/or training choices must be requested by 10/1/18, are limited based on availability and must be paid for immediately if there are any additional costs.
Payment Plans: You must pay your balance IN FULL by JULY 15, 2018 in order to have the early bird discount applied to your total cost.