Journey to THAILAND
Thurs, Nov 15 – Sat, Dec 1, 2018
with Tanya Boigenzahn
A Thai Bodywork Retreat & Training Experience in Chiang Mai
Study Thai Massage plus lots of other amazing activities!
Sightseeing option (no training) also available.
Cost*: $1595 and up based on double or single occupancy
Limited to 20 people
*Includes lodging, Thai bodywork training, some yoga & meditation classes, some tours & some transportation. Airfare to Bangkok as well as flight back to Bangkok from Chiang Mai & meals NOT included. Starting rate, upgrades available.
Registeration Details: This retreat is NOT OPEN for registration yet…
Contact us to get on the email list for updates.
FOR: Anyone! This is a perfect retreat for those Thai bodyworkers for additional training, as well as for those looking for a great getaway to bliss out and renew in the company of great people, and a exotic but chill exotic foreign land!
Thai Yoga Training
Sawatdee kaa! Join Tanya on an exotic vacation just when you need it most. We’ll be spending time with some of the most amazing Thai Yoga Massage teachers in the world today learning the amazing bodywork techniques of Thai Yoga Bodywork. This trip is open to all levels of learning. If you are new to studying Thai massage, I have a 2 week foundations course just for you. Advanced students (3 or more levels with Tanya) and up with study with Master Pichest for 2 weeks OR choose to take the optional Abdominal Chi Nei Tsang course during one of the weeks.
Treat Your Body
During your time off from training and activities, choose a wide variety of Thai Massage practitioners to receive great bodywork and Thai foot massage from! Plus sample all the wonder benefits of Thai Herbal massage, foot reflexology, spa services, and more.
As if Thai Yoga Training and receiving massage weren’t enough to do, your trip also includes:
- Thai Cooking course at an organic farm on one of days off
- A variety of all levels AM yoga classes
- Walking tour of Chiang Mai
- Monk chat at Buddhist Temple
Free Time Activities
- Visiting the elephant refuge
- Thai foot massage – everyday!
- Jungle Safari
- Art shopping
- Eating amazing Thai food. Did we say eating?
- Jewelry making
- Batik print making
- Shopping at the local markets
- White water rafting and kayaking
- Motorcycle treks
- Visits to amazing temples, conservation areas, and remote hill towns
- Sunday Walking Market (to get the BEST deals)
- Flower market
- Rising early to see the monks out as sunrise receiving their alms