SCHEDULE | 36 Hours Each
NOVEMBER 2017 - MPLS, MN
When: Wed-Sat, Nov 29-Dec 2
Times: 8-5pm daily
Cost: $600 ($650 after Oct 29)
NOTE: Register for both Level 1 (Oct 25-28) & 2 trainings for $1100 before Sept 25 or $1200 after.
JUNE 2018 - MPLS, MN
When: Sun-Wed, June 17-20
Times: 8-5pm daily
Cost: $600 ($650 after May 13)
NOTE: Register for both Level 1 (June 13-16) & 2 trainings for $1100 before May 13 or $1200 after.
Level 2 Trainings
Foundational Training 2
This 36 hour training is the second course in the 300 Hour Thai Yoga Bodywork Practitioner Training & Certificate Program with Tanya Boigenzahn. Students will learn how to create a 2 hour session that includes a full body treatment, as well as how to adjust their sessions depending on their client’s needs. We will continue to learn how energy moves through the body from an Eastern perspective, and how this knowledge can help with relieving certain common conditions such as neck and shoulder pain, poor digestion, low energy, PMS, etc.
Prerequisite: Level 1 or other Thai massage training (must get instructor’s approval), plus 10 practice session forms (unless you are doing 1 & 2 together).
Students will also learn:
- 3 new sequences: Side-lying, Inverted, and Abdominal
- New sequences for Legs, Prone and Seated positions
- Intermediate Thai Yoga Bodywork techniques that you can use in place of your Level 1 techniques for appropriate clients
- Specific info on the Sen (meridians), acupressure points and methodology for various conditions
- Basic foot and hand reflexology
- New healing energy techniques connecting chakras and limbs
- More about the tradition of Thai massage, including morning ceremony and how to make a puja table (fire offering)
Tanya Boigenzahn is an Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher (ERYT) with Yoga Alliance, which acknowledges the completion of a yoga teacher training with an approved and active Registered Yoga School (RYS). Tanya started practicing yoga since the early 90s and has been teaching since 1996. She has meditated since age 15, and has a daily practice. Tanya devotes her life to sharing the gifts of yoga, wellness and well-being with clarity, ease, and joy while keeping in mind the constant evolution of the soul.