Thai Yoga Bodywork Training: Level 4
Chakras, Koshas & the Energy Body
THAI, Yoga Alliance and NCBTMB approved for 36 CEs
When: Mon-Thurs, September 24-27, 2018
Times: 8-5pm each day
Teacher: Tanya Boigenzahn, RTT
Location: Devanadi Yoga – 4401 Upton Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55410
Cost: $600 ($650 after Aug 18)
NOTE: Register for both Level 3 (Sept 18-21) & 4 trainings for $1100 before Aug 18 or $1200 after.
SIGN UP ONLINE
Level 4 Description
Prerequisite: Level 2 or other Thai massage training (must get instructor’s approval), plus 10 practice sessions from your last training. You may take any of Tanya’s Intermediate courses (Levels 3-5) in any order after completing Level 2.
New techniques and sequences for all positions, including backwalking, Thai inversion therapy, and sequencing sessions based on energetic (chakra) assessments.
Students will also learn:
- New techniques and sequences for all positions, including backwalking
- Thai inversion therapy
- Sequencing sessions based on energetic (chakra) assessments
- Marma points and acupressure for a variety of issues
- More theory on the Sen (meridians) in relation to other systems including Chinese Medicine and Indian Ayurveda
- How to weave Thai Spiritualism – body, mind and spirit – into our practice for a more authentic experience for practitioners and clients
Tanya Boigenzahn is an Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher (ERYT) with Yoga Alliance, which acknowledges the completion of a yoga teacher training with an approved and active Registered Yoga School (RYS). Tanya started practicing yoga since the early 90s and has been teaching since 1996. She has meditated since age 15, and has a daily practice. Tanya devotes her life to sharing the gifts of yoga, wellness and well-being with clarity, ease, and joy while keeping in mind the constant evolution of the soul.