SCHEDULE | 36 Hours Each
OCT 2017 - MPLS, MN
When: Sun-Wed, Oct 8-11
Times: 8-5pm each day
Cost: $600 ($650 after Sept 4)
NOTE:Register for both Level 4 (Oct 4o-7) & 4 trainings for $1100 by Sept 4 or $1200 after.
Level 4 Trainings
Chakras, Koshas and Sequencing for the Energy Body
This 36 hour training is the fourth course in the 300 Hour Thai Yoga Bodywork Practitioner Training & Certificate Program with Tanya Boigenzahn. Go deeper as we explore not only a variety of new techniques including advanced positions as well as variations on techniques you already know.
Prerequisite: Level 2 or other Thai massage training (must get instructor’s approval), plus 10 practice sessions from your last training. You may take any of Tanya’s Intermediate courses (Levels 3-5) in any order after completing Level 2.
Students will also learn:
- New techniques and sequences for all positions, including backwalking
- Thai inversion therapy
- Sequencing sessions based on energetic (chakra) assessments
- Marma points for a variety of issues
- More theory on the Sen (meridians) in relation to other systems including Chinese Medicine and Indian Ayurveda
- How to weave Thai Spiritualism – body, mind and spirit – into our practice for a more authentic experience for practitioners and clients
Tanya Boigenzahn is an Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher (ERYT) with Yoga Alliance, which acknowledges the completion of a yoga teacher training with an approved and active Registered Yoga School (RYS). Tanya started practicing yoga since the early 90s and has been teaching since 1996. She has meditated since age 15, and has a daily practice. Tanya devotes her life to sharing the gifts of yoga, wellness and well-being with clarity, ease, and joy while keeping in mind the constant evolution of the soul.