Thai Yoga Bodywork Training: Level 5
Special Populations Including Fertility, Pre/Postnatal, MS & Fibromyalgia
THAI, Yoga Alliance and NCBTMB approved for 36 CEs
MAY 2018 – New dates!
When: Tues-Fri, May 8-11, 2018
Times: 8-5pm each day
Teacher: Tanya Boigenzahn, RTT
Location: Devanadi Yoga – 4401 Upton Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55410
Cost: $600 ($650 after April 8)
NOTE: Register for both Level 5 & Bob Haddad’s Using Your Feet In Thai Bodywork (April 12-15) trainings for $1000 before March 12 or $1100 after.
SIGN UP ONLINE
Level 5 Description
Prerequisite: Level 2 or other Thai massage training (must get instructor’s approval), plus 10 practice sessions from your last training. You may take any of Tanya’s Intermediate courses (Levels 3-5) in any order after completing Level 2.
This course will help you sequence sessions for special populations such as prenatal & postnatal moms, fertility issues, MS, fibromyalgia, paralysis, etc.
Students will also learn:
- New techniques and sequences for all positions
- Prenatal, postnatal and fertility sequencing and theory
- Hour+ long side-lying sequence for prenatal clients or those who have trouble laying on their backs comfortably
- Fibromyalgia, MS, and other systemic disease sequencing and theory
- Sequencing sessions for people with injuries or range of motion issues
- New acupressure and marma points
- Thai Rishi Yoga
- Meditation practice, intention setting, karma Thai yoga and more
*or other Thai massage training (must get instructor’s approval), plus 10 practice sessions from your last training. You may take any of Tanya’s Intermediate courses (Levels 3-5) in any order after completing Level 2.
Tanya Boigenzahn is an Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher (ERYT) with Yoga Alliance, which acknowledges the completion of a yoga teacher training with an approved and active Registered Yoga School (RYS). Tanya started practicing yoga since the early 90s and has been teaching since 1996. She has meditated since age 15, and has a daily practice. Tanya devotes her life to sharing the gifts of yoga, wellness and well-being with clarity, ease, and joy while keeping in mind the constant evolution of the soul.