SCHEDULE | 36 Hours Each
MAY 2018 - MPLS, MN
When: Tues-Fri, May 8-11, 2018
Times: 8-5pm each day
Cost: $600 ($650 after April 8, 2018) SIGN UP
Level 6 Trainings
Sensing, Energy Blocks, Intuitive Work, & Embodying the Role of Healer
This course is an ADVANCED COURSE offered for graduates of our Thai Yoga Bodywork Practitioner Certification AND current RTTs from another school or teacher. In this course, let go of the manual (although there will be one, of course) and learn to use your intuitive abilities to become a skilled master in the arts of Thai Bodywork.
Prerequisite: Must have completed Levels 1-5 with Tanya or other have your RTT from another teacher or school.
Students will also learn:
- New techniques and sequences for all positions
- Intuitive building exercises
- Taking your existing sequences out of the box
- Centering practices for self-care, detox and letting go
- Ethics, business practices, and documenting for auto insurance
- New acupressure and marma points
- Thai Rishi Yoga
- Traditional Thai healing practices (Thai smoke healing)
Tanya Boigenzahn is an Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher (ERYT) with Yoga Alliance, which acknowledges the completion of a yoga teacher training with an approved and active Registered Yoga School (RYS). Tanya started practicing yoga since the early 90s and has been teaching since 1996. She has meditated since age 15, and has a daily practice. Tanya devotes her life to sharing the gifts of yoga, wellness and well-being with clarity, ease, and joy while keeping in mind the constant evolution of the soul.