FREE INFO SESSIONS
Want to learn more about our Teacher Training Programs? Come to an Info Session! This is an excellent way to meet the director, sample our style and learn more!
Click the date below to RSVP.
Mon, June 5 | 7pm
Mon, June 12 | 12pm
Sun, July 9 | 7:30pm
Sun, Aug 13 | 7:30pm
Can't make these dates? Please contact us directly to schedule a phone or in-person meeting. Namaste!
MPLS – 235hr Programs
There are 3 MPLS programs in 2017 – Registration is open for ALL programs!
1) SUMMER Month-Long INTENSIVE: July 10-Aug 4, 2017
2) FALL WEEKEND Program: Sept 2017 – April 2018
3) FALL TUESDAY COMBO Program: Sept 2017 – April 2018
Early Bird to pay in full and save $200*: May 10
FORMAT:4 Five-Day Tiers + 1 weekend in 1 month
TIMES: Monday–Friday: 8am-5pm | Saturday & Sunday July 22-23: 8am–6pm
1) July 10-14
2) July 17-23*
3) July 24-38
4) July 31-Aug 4
* includes Guest Teacher Weekend: Lauren Toolin – Yoga From the Inside Out: Experiential Anatomy & Asana Labs – Sat & Sun, July 22-23 from 8am-6pm
Early Bird to pay in full and save $200*: July 15
FORMAT:This program meets 8 Weekends, 1 per month over 8 months
TIMES: Fridays: 6:00pm – 9:30pm | Saturdays & Sundays: 8:00am – 6:30pm
1) Sept 15-17, 2017 – Kick off weekend with Fall Weekday group
2) Oct 13-15
3) Nov 17-19
4) Dec 15-17
5) Jan 19-21, 2018
6) Feb 16-18
7) Mar 16-18 – Guest Teacher Lauren Toolin: Experiential Anatomy
8) Apr 20-22 – Graduation weekend with Fall Weekday group
Early Bird to pay in full and save $200*: July 15
FORMAT:This program meets TUESDAYS + 3 Weekends with the concurrent WEEKEND Program over 8 months
Tuesdays 9:30-2:30pm on the following dates:
2016: Sept: 19, 26 | Oct: 3, 10, 17, 24, 31 | Nov: 7, 14, 28 | Dec: 5, 12, 19
2017: Jan: 9, 16, 23, 30 | Feb: 6, 13, 20, 27 | Mar: 6, 13, 20, 27 | Apr: 10, 17
Plus 3 Weekends with the Fall Weekend Group:
Fridays: 6:00pm – 9:30pm | Saturdays & Sundays: 8:00am – 6:30pm
1) Sept 15-17, 2017 – Kick off weekend with Fall Weekend group
2) Mar 16-18, 2018 – Guest Teacher Lauren Toolin: Experiential Anatomy
3) Apr 20-22, 2018 – Graduation weekend with Fall Weekend group
* EARLY BIRD RULES: You must pay in full by this date in order to receive Early Bird Pricing.
Early Bird*: $3000 paid in full by the Early Bird Deadline
Regular Price*: $3200 if paid in full by the start date of the program
Payment Plan Price: $500 deposit plus $500 due 1x/month for 6 months
• We are also in need of TAs for all of our upcoming programs. If you have a NEED-BASED request, you can apply for a slight discount (up to $500 off tuition) in exchange for some TA duties. You’ll need to provide a statement of need, a resume and and a full application.
• Also if you are a full time student, submit a transcript with you app, and you will automatically get $500 off tuition.
Work-Study Discounts: We are also in need of TAs for all of our upcoming programs. If you have a NEED-BASED request, you can apply for a slight discount (up to $500 off tuition) in exchange for some TA duties.
Full Time Student Discount: Also if you are a full time student or have graduated within 6 months of the start of the program you are applying for, submit a transcript with you app, and you will automatically get $500 off tuition.
All discount info is listed in detail in our Student Handbook. Fill out the form below to be emailed one.
To apply for a discount, please submit:
– what discount you are applying for
– a resume showing your experience
– contact info for 2 references
– a brief statement as to your financial need and how this will help
– a completed application for the program
* For payments in full for the 235hr, if you pay with a check, you’ll receive a FREE Relax Into Greatness: The Treasure of Yoga Nidra CD or credit in the Devanadi Retail Store if you already own it (required for 235hr TT).
1) Contact us by filling out the form below for a copy of the current 2017 Application and the most recent copy of the 2017 Student Handbook & Catalog (required to read to apply – includes book list, cancellation policy, teacher bios, etc).
2) Download and Fill out a 235hr MPLS Application + New Student Form if you haven’t done so before
3) Submit your completed Application, New Student Form along with your $500 deposit or payment in full to the address or email listed in the application.
4) Applicants will be notified of acceptance via email or phone.
Tanya Boigenzahn is an Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher (ERYT) with Yoga Alliance, which acknowledges the completion of a yoga teacher training with an approved and active Registered Yoga School (RYS). Tanya started practicing yoga since the early 90s and has been teaching since 1996. She has meditated since age 15, and has a daily practice. Tanya devotes her life to sharing the gifts of yoga, wellness and well-being with clarity, ease, and joy while keeping in mind the constant evolution of the soul.
Chanti’s passion is to inspire students to rediscover their creative self through personal inquiry, effortlessness, ritual, sangha and sadhana.
Lauren is a Senior ParaYoga Teacher (Level Two). ParaYoga is one of the most in depth and transformational schools of Yoga in the country, blending elements of Tantra, Classical Yoga and Ayurveda to create a powerful tool for living to one's fullest potential.
Sarah Longacre, owner of Blooma prenatal & postnatal yoga and wellness studio, is a birth doula and yoga teacher who has nurtured, comforted, inspired and educated thousands of women on their pregnancy and mothering journeys.
Indu Arora is a highly accomplished international speaker, acclaimed Yoga Therapist, Master Teacher, Healer and Author, with more than 30,000 hours of experience. She has been recently awarded with two titles “Kiran” Achievement (Ray of Light) and “Hind Rattan”, (Gem of India) by the National Women Excellence Awards and International Congress of NRI’s respectively.