VIRTUAL Info Session:
Want to learn more about our Teacher Training Programs? Join us for our VIRTUAL Info Session! This is an excellent way to meet the teachers and learn more! Log in from your computer, device or phone in the comfort of your own home or work.
Click the date below to RSVP. You will emailed details on how to log in to the ZOOM conference call when you RSVP.
Thursday, Dec 7 | 7pm
Can't make these dates? Please contact us directly to schedule a phone or in-person meeting. Namaste!
FARGO, ND – 235hr (RYT 200) Program
WINTER WEEKEND Program: Jan-Aug 2018
SUPER SHAKTI SUNDAY Discount: Apply by Dec 15 and save $200
FORMAT: This program meets 8 Weekends, 1 per month over 8 months
TIMES: Fridays: 6:00–9:30pm | Saturday/Sundays: 8:00am – 6:30pm
FARGO LOCATION: Family Wellness – 2960 Seter Pkwy, Fargo, ND 58104
1) Jan 26-28, 2018 – Kick off weekend
2) Feb 23-25
3) Mar 23-25*
4) Apr 27-29
5) May 18-20
6) Jun 22-24
7) July 27-29
8) Aug 24-26 – Grad weekend
*ROAD TRIP GUEST TEACHER WEEKEND in Minneapolis at Devanadi Yoga
July 14-15 make-up option in MPLS also available
- Lauren Toolin: Experiential Anatomy – Yoga From the Inside Out
- Sarah Longacre: Teaching Prenatal Yoga
- Dale Kukeilka: Intro to Sanskrit
- Terra Johnson from Veriditas Botanicals: Essential Oils for Health and Healing
We realize that travel can be tricky, but every single student in our last Fargo TT group overwhelmingly suggested we keep the Road Trip Guest Weekend as they loved the experience, felt a deeper connection to Devanadi, and got a chance to study with expert teachers IN PERSON that are not able to travel to Fargo at this point. We will discuss options and details for this part of your training during weekend 1. We DO have many students in the Twin Cities that are often able to host you, plus it’s FUN!
Early Bird*: $3000 paid in full by Nov 19 (passed – no longer available)
Regular Price: $3300 if paid in full by the start date of the program
Payment Plan Price: $500 deposit plus $500 due 1x/month for 6 months
* For payments in full for the 235hr, if you pay with a check, you’ll receive a FREE Relax Into Greatness: The Treasure of Yoga Nidra CD or credit in the Devanadi Retail Store if you already own it (required for 235hr TT).
Work-Study Discounts: We are also in need of TAs for all of our upcoming programs. If you have a NEED-BASED request, you can apply for a slight discount (up to $500 off tuition) in exchange for some TA duties.
Full Time Student Discount: Also if you are a full time student or have graduated within 6 months of the start of the program you are applying for, submit a transcript with you app, and you will automatically get $500 off tuition.
**All discount info is listed in detail in our Student Handbook. Fill out the form below to be emailed one.
1) Contact us by filling out the form below for a copy of the current FARGO Location Application and the most recent copy of the FARGO Student Handbook & Catalog (required to read to apply – includes book list, cancellation policy, teacher bios, etc).
2) Submit your completed Application, New Student Form along with your $500 deposit or payment in full to the address or email listed in the application.
4) Applicants will be notified of acceptance via email or phone.
Tanya Boigenzahn is an Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher (ERYT) with Yoga Alliance, which acknowledges the completion of a yoga teacher training with an approved and active Registered Yoga School (RYS). Tanya started practicing yoga since the early 90s and has been teaching since 1996. She has meditated since age 15, and has a daily practice. Tanya devotes her life to sharing the gifts of yoga, wellness and well-being with clarity, ease, and joy while keeping in mind the constant evolution of the soul.
Sarah Longacre, owner of Blooma prenatal & postnatal yoga and wellness studio, is a birth doula and yoga teacher who has nurtured, comforted, inspired and educated thousands of women on their pregnancy and mothering journeys.
Jen came to yoga in the mid 1990's while attending acupuncture school in Portland, OR. She found yoga at a time when she was feeling lost and out of her body. Yoga brought her back to present time. She practiced on and off for years. And it wasn't until 3 years ago, when she was half way through her weight loss journey, that she understood the profound changes yoga could bring to one's life. Jen dove into yoga and Ayurveda to help her manage her food addiction and cravings, self acceptance, and find peace in her body.
Andrea Krejci Paradis is a ERYT 200/RYT 500, Ayurveda Yoga Specialist, and Reiki Practitioner and has been teaching since 2007.