FREE INFO SESSIONS
Want to learn more about our Teacher Training Programs? Come to an Info Session! This is an excellent way to meet the director, sample our style and learn more!
Click the date below to RSVP.
FREE CLASS at 6:15pm beforehand!
Monday, April 9 | 7:30pm
***All prospective students will learn how to take a complimentary class/workshop after attending our Info Session.
MINNEAPOLIS, MN – 235hr (RYT 200) Programs
1) SPRING 3-TIERED Program: Women’s Yoga Teacher Training & Intensive: Embody & Empower – April, July & Sept, 2018
2) SUMMER Month-Long INTENSIVE: July 9-Aug 3, 2018
3) Fall 8 Month WEEKEND: Sept 2018-April 2019
4) Fall 8 Month TUESDAY: Sept 2018-April 2019
All programs above are open for registration
Early Bird to pay in full and save $300*: March 23, 2018
SPRING PROGRAM SPECIAL!
Women’s Yoga Teacher Training & Intensive: Embody & Empower
FORMAT: This program meets 3 Week Long Tiers over 7 months
TIMES: 8am-5pm daily or as noted
1) April 23-29 (Mon-Sun)
2) July 14-20 (Sat-Fri)*
3) Sept 28-Oct 4 (Fri-Thurs) – new dates as of 1/24/18
+ includes Guest Teacher Weekend: Experiential Anatomy, Prenatal, Sanskrit – Sat & Sun, July 14-15 from 8am-6pm
+ several 1.5 hour Mentorship Webinars in the off months (included)
Program Highlights: Study yoga in an all female community – inclusive, safe, and empowering. This training has the same content as our other 235hr programs with a special focus on:
– women’s anatomy in yoga poses
– how women show up in the history and teachings of yoga
– seeing the teachings of yoga from a women’s perspective
– the role of women as spiritual leaders in their own self-care, home and community
– special karma yoga project sharing yoga and wellness for disadvantaged women in the local community
– and much more!
We run this training once a year. Apply now!
Early Bird to pay in full and save $300*: May 9, 2018
FORMAT: 4 Five-Day Tiers + 1 weekend in 1 month
TIMES: Monday–Friday: 8am-5pm | Saturday & Sunday July 22-23: 8am–6pm
1) July 9-15*
2) July 16-20
3) July 23-27
4) July 30-Aug 3
* includes Guest Teacher Weekend: Experiential Anatomy, Prenatal, Sanskrit – Sat & Sun, July 14-15 from 8am-6pm
Early Bird to pay in full and save $300*: July 15, 2018
FORMAT: This program meets 8 Weekends, 1 per month over 8 months
TIMES: Fridays: 6-9pm | Saturdays & Sundays: 8am-6pm
1) Sept 28-30, 2018 – Kick off weekend with Fall Weekday group
2) Oct 26-28
3) Nov 16-18
4) Dec 14-16
5) Jan 25-27, 2019
6) Feb 22-24 – Guest Teacher Weekend: Experiential Anatomy, Prenatal, Sanskrit
7) Mar 22-24
8) Apr 26-28 – Graduation weekend with Fall Weekday group
Early Bird to pay in full and save $300*: July 15, 2018
FORMAT: This program meets TUESDAYS + 3 Weekends with the concurrent FALL WEEKEND Program over 8 months
Tuesdays 9:30-2:30pm on the following dates:
2018: Oct: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 | Nov: 6, 13, 20, 27 | Dec: 4, 11, 18
2019: Jan: 8, 15, 22, 29 | Feb: 5, 12, 19, 26 | Mar: 5, 12, 19, 26 | Apr: 9, 16, 23
Plus 3 Weekends with the Fall Weekend Group:
Fridays: 6-9pm | Saturdays & Sundays: 8am–6pm
1) Sept 28-30, 2018 – Kick off weekend with Fall Weekend group
2) Feb 22-24, 2019 – Guest Teacher Weekend: Experiential Anatomy, Prenatal, Sanskrit
3) Apr 26-28, 2019 – Graduation weekend with Fall Weekend group
Early Bird*: $3000 paid in full by the Early Bird Deadline
Regular Price: $3300 if paid in full by the start date of the program
Payment Plan Price: $500 deposit plus $500 due monthly for for 6 months
* For payments in full for the 235hr, if you pay with a check, you’ll receive a FREE Relax Into Greatness: The Treasure of Yoga Nidra CD or credit in the Devanadi Retail Store if you already own it (required for 235hr TT).
Work-Study Discounts: We are also in need of TAs for all of our upcoming programs ($250-500 off tuition) in exchange for some TA duties.
Full Time Student Discount: Also if you are a full time student or have graduated within 6 months of the start of the program you are applying for, submit a transcript with you app, and you will automatically get $500 off tuition.
**All discount info is listed in detail in our Student Handbook. Fill out the form below to be emailed one.
1) Contact us by filling out the form below for a copy of the most current Application and the most recent copy of the Student Handbook & Catalog (required to read to apply – includes book list, cancellation policy, teacher bios, etc).
2) Download and Fill out a 235hr MPLS Application + New Student Form if you haven’t done so before
3) Submit your completed Application, New Student Form along with your $500 deposit or payment in full to the address or email listed in the application.
4) Applicants will be notified of acceptance via email or phone.
Tanya Boigenzahn is an Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher (ERYT) with Yoga Alliance, which acknowledges the completion of a yoga teacher training with an approved and active Registered Yoga School (RYS). Tanya started practicing yoga since the early 90s and has been teaching since 1996. She has meditated since age 15, and has a daily practice. Tanya devotes her life to sharing the gifts of yoga, wellness and well-being with clarity, ease, and joy while keeping in mind the constant evolution of the soul.
Chanti’s passion is to inspire students to rediscover their creative self through personal inquiry, effortlessness, ritual, sangha and sadhana.
Lauren is a Senior ParaYoga Teacher (Level Two). ParaYoga is one of the most in depth and transformational schools of Yoga in the country, blending elements of Tantra, Classical Yoga and Ayurveda to create a powerful tool for living to one's fullest potential.
Sarah Longacre, owner of Blooma prenatal & postnatal yoga and wellness studio, is a birth doula and yoga teacher who has nurtured, comforted, inspired and educated thousands of women on their pregnancy and mothering journeys.
Indu Arora is a highly accomplished international speaker, acclaimed Yoga Therapist, Master Teacher, Healer and Author, with more than 30,000 hours of experience. She has been recently awarded with two titles “Kiran” Achievement (Ray of Light) and “Hind Rattan”, (Gem of India) by the National Women Excellence Awards and International Congress of NRI’s respectively.