ParaYoga® Master Trainings
Devanadi is honored to be one of the first schools in the world to offer these rich and unique trainings endorsed by ParaYoga® and taught by our Devanadi ParaYoga® certified faculty teachers. These trainings are open to practitioners and teachers of all levels to continue your study and/or work towards completing ParaYoga® Master Level certification.
- VINYASA KRAMA: The Energetics of Sequencing – a 5-day ParaYoga® Master Training with Tanya Boigenzahn, ParaYoga® Level III Certified Teacher
- THE FOUR DESIRES – a 3-day ParaYoga® Immersion with Tanya Boigenzahn, Chanti Tacoronte-Perez, and/or Lucy Pirner – all ParaYoga® Certified Teachers AND Certified ParaYoga® Four Desires Trainers
- TANTRA SHAKTI: The Power and Radiant Soul of Yoga – a 5-day ParaYoga® Master Training with Tanya Boigenzahn, ParaYoga® Level III Certified Teacher
What is ParaYoga®?
ParaYoga is a school of yoga founded in 1997 by Rod Stryker that is based on the Six Gems©, ancient teachings that unlock supreme accomplishment in practice and life.
ParaYoga is a living link to the ancient traditions of yoga, meditation, and tantra. Our mission is to serve these teachings by continuing to be a leading resource for the dissemination of their wisdom, power and capacity to positively affect all aspects of modern life.
Our unique approach is to combine authoritative knowledge, direct experience, and accessibility so that students and teachers of all levels – and society as a whole – are uplifted by yoga and tantra’s time-tested practices, leading to ultimate fulfillment and freedom.
The trainings above are fully accredited for:
- ParaYoga® Level 1 Certification* (Four Desires MAY be approved – awaiting details from the PY office – VK and Tantra are all set!)
- Yoga Alliance CEs for RYTs
- Requirements for Devanadi’s 340hr Advanced Yoga Teacher Training & Intensive AND are INCLUDED in the cost of tuition – Click here see 340hr TT details
* To receive credit for ParaYoga® Master Training certification, students will need to complete a book report AND online quiz with ParaYoga® after contact hours are completed. Details given out Day 1 of each training.