FREE INFO SESSIONS
Want to learn more about our Teacher Training Programs? Come to an Info Session! This is an excellent way to meet the director, sample our style and learn more!
Please visit our Trainings Info Sessions page for details.
THE FOUR DESIRES
The Yoga of Fulfillment- a 3-day ParaYoga® Master Training
CEs for RYTs: 20
This training counts toward the ParaYoga® Master Training program.
Cost of weekend includes:
– your copy of The Four Desires Workbook, which will be handed out on the first day
– MP3s of the training, including daily asana and meditation practices
– Bonus MP3s of Sankalpa Shakti Yoga Nidra Practice
– 40 day reminder for Sankalpa Activation
– TWO Certified ParaYoga® Four Desires trainers present for whole training
Want ParaYoga@ credit? Please note that an additional $50 will be required during the 4D weekend ONLY if you want Devanadi to submit your registration for ParaYoga@ Level 1 Certification training credit. There is nothing you need to do at this time, as we are learning more about this new process.
Please read our Registration & Cancellation Policy below before registering.
The Four Desires – Yoga of Fulfillment guides you through a unique process to help identify your intentions, overcome self-defeating ideas and behaviors, and recognize your Soul’s purpose.
This is a stand alone training, as well as included in the 340hr Devanadi Yoga Teacher Training & Intensive.
Yoga is the path to find fulfillment in not one, but two realms: the spiritual and the worldly. Your soul longs to find the peace born from merging with your source. This training is about the yoga of life, helping you to rediscover meaning and purpose. The training is interactive, challenging, and focused on connecting to the inner self that can lead you toward lasting fulfillment and freedom.
Devanadi’s Four Desires trainings are unique in that you get TWO Certified Four Desires trainers leading the immersion together. This allows for more insight, support, guidance and smaller student-teacher ratio.
Key topics we will cover:
- Understand the role of desire in the spiritual life
- Clarify your missions of need, pleasure, purpose, and spirit
- Access intuition, self-awareness, and omniscience
- Undo the beliefs and tendencies that sabotage fulfillment
- Learn the spiritual principles of shaping personal destiny
- Transform through deep relaxation and new life-affirming intentions
- Release the bondage of negative thinking as self-fulfilling prophecy
- Use any and all life-experiences as leverage to greater freedom
Pre-Requisite: No previous yoga experience needed to attend the Four Desires Workshop
Required Reading: The Four Desires: Creating a Life of Purpose, Happiness, Prosperity and Freedom by Rod Stryker. We strongly recommend you read the Introduction and Parts I – III prior to the start of the course. We also strongly recommend getting The Four Desires CD that has accompanying meditations. Both book and CD are available at Devanadi Yoga as well as at online retailers.
Registration & Cancellation Policies:
- The $100 non-refundable deposit is due at time of registration. When you register, you may pay in full or only pay the deposit; the option to pay only the deposit appears at the final payment screen. Any remaining balance is due by the start date.
- Early bird rate requires all tuition costs to be paid in full no later than the Early Bird date above. If total costs are not paid in full by this date, participant is no longer eligible for the early bird discount, and course fees will revert to the regular (higher) cost.
- Any cancellations done 30 days or more prior to event start: The deposit of $100.00 is non-refundable and non-transferable. The balance (total cost minus the deposit) is not refundable, but it is transferable to future Devanadi events.
- Any cancellations done 30 days or less prior to event start: All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.