Laya Yoga of The Chakras
Laya Yoga of The Chakras
5 Day Training with Indu Arora
Dates: Wed-Sun, Nov 6-10, 2019
Times: 8-4pm daily
Payment Plan: $200 non-refundable/non-transferable deposit to hold your spot
Join Indu Arora for an in-depth study and experience of chakras with the transformative power of laya yoga and be absorbed into the bliss and creativity that arises with pure awareness.
Laya, meaning dissolution in Sanskrit, is the journey of alignment, healing and the dissolving of the chakras in order to rise to a higher level of awareness. The practice includes asanas, pranayama, mudras, mantras and bandha and focuses on altering the conscious level of the mind to a higher state by encouraging the mind to listen to an inner sound.
For our mind field to attune with the chakra mind field, the subtlest aspect of chakra is chosen, a beeja mantra, such as AUM as every sound when it reaches a certain octave becomes syllable form, the geometric pattern and the color of that field of energy. The chakra sadhana (practice) of laya yoga works with the sahasrara (crown chakra) at the top of the body and flows down through the lower chakras to awaken kundalini, the primal life force energy at the base of the spine. Kundalini then moves through the body, unblocking each chakra to awaken energy and give optimum health.
Areas to be explored:
- Etymology and meaning of chakra
- What is Chakra Sadhana and Laya yoga
- Sankhya Darshana and Chakras
- Shiva Sutras and Chakras
- Netra Tantra and Chakras
- Vijnana Bahirava and Chakras
- 6 main chakras and its beeja (seed sound), mudra, mandala (geometrical shape), tattva (element) and nadi’s (energy channel), marma
- Yoga of Chakras: Asana and Pranayama
- Chakra Nyasa: Tantrika practice of chakra divination
- Shat-chakra-nirūpana – Dharana of the six main chakras
Items to bring: Yoga mat, note book and pen. Indu Arora: Mudra: The Sacred Secret (book) and Dhyana Asana (meditation mat)
The workshop will be of particular interest to yoga and meditation teachers, chakra healers, yoga therapists, yoga teacher trainers.
CE Info: Upon successful completion of the workshop participants will receive 50 hour training certificate from Yogsadhna/Indu Arora. CEU’s available for Yoga Alliance registered yoga teachers.
An audio recording of the training will be available for purchase upon completion.
No refunds. Cancellations received 14 days prior to the start of the session will receive studio credit less $200 cancellation fee. Cancellations received within 14 days of the session start date will receive no credit.
Policies for ALL Students:
• Cancellation must be received by Devanadi by phone or email
• “No shows” will receive no credit and forfeit full payment
• Fees, once paid, can neither be refunded nor transferred
• No verbal commitments will hold your spot.