Yoga Nidra: Level II Training
Yoga Nidra: Level II Training
Devanadi is honored to welcome guest Indu Arora for a unique training experience for past grads of her Yoga Nidra: Level 1 Training. Only 25 open spots. Keep the dates aside and pre-register. This is going to sell out really fast!!
CEs: 50 hours
(30 Contact Hours / 20 Non Contact Hours of home practices, reading, one to one practice etc)
Dates: Wed-Sun, August 8-12, 2018
Times: 8am-4pm daily
Payment Plan: $200 non-refundable/non-transferable deposit to hold your spot until 7/25/18 when final payment is due.
Please read our Cancellation Policy below before registering
Description & Details:
Learn the art of self mastery, awakening and realization. Yoga Nidra is the pilgrimage of jiva to jivamukta, from Shava to Shiva and from Shiva to Sadashiva. In Level I, we delved into the what and whys of Yoga Nidra. Take the next step and learn how, how much and when.
1) How to self assess the progress and limitations in Yoga Nidra
2) How to lead into Yoga Nidra
3) Beyond Yoga Nidra
Day 1 – Recap of Level I, Q & A from submissions + Full Yoga Nidra practice
Day 2 – Bhuta Shuddhi, Chakra Nyasa in Yoga Nidra + practicum
Day 3 – How to lead in Yoga Nidra: Tips, cues, corrections + Practicum
Day 4 – Psychology of voice modulation and meditative voice + Practicum
Day 5 – Connection between Yoga Nidra and Netra Tantra + Variations of Shitali Karana Practicum
What to Expect: Every day will be a Yoga Nidra practice + the practicum of the topic discussed. We will also have group discussions and processing times for the information shared.
- Payment in full before the training
- Must have completed Level I Yoga Nidra with Indu Arora with the proof of certificate sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submissions of practice journals by August 1, 2018 to: email@example.com:
- Practice 6 full Yoga Nidra practices by listening to the recordings. Send the synopsis of the journaling along with date, time and location of practices in word document. Each practice is journaled in maximum 100 words
- Practice 2 one day silence periods (mauna) at least 2 months prior to the training. Submit the dates and duration of the mauna along with journaling of your experiences after the mauna. Each mauna is journaled in maximum 100 words
- Lead 3 full Yoga nidra practices in group/ private session. Journal your queries/challenges from each session.
Required Reading Material
Yoga Nidra Meditation: The Sleep of the Sages by Pierre Bonnasse
An audio recording of the training will be provided to all participants.
About the Teacher
Indu Arora is an Ayurveda and Yoga Therapist based out of USA. She has been teaching Yoga philosophy, Yoga Therapy and Ayurveda since the age of 19. Her teachings are inspired from Kriya Yoga, Himalayan Yoga, Kashmir Shivaism and Sivananda Yoga lineages. She has studied both Yoga and Ayurveda in a traditional Guru paramapara setting. She considers herself a student for lifetime.
Her teaching style is rooted in empowering and inspiring students to awaken the inner Guru. Her core philosophy is, “Nothing has the greatest power to heal, but Self!”
Indu is also the author of:
• Mudra: The Sacred Secret
• Yoga – Ancient Heritage, Tomorrow’s Vision books.
Learn more at: www.induarora.com
No refunds. Cancellations received 14 days prior to the start of the session will receive studio credit less $200 cancellation fee. Cancellations received within 14 days of the session start date will receive no credit.
Policies for ALL Students:
• Cancellation must be received by Devanadi by phone or email
• “No shows” will receive no credit and forfeit full payment
• Fees, once paid, can neither be refunded nor transferred
• No verbal commitments will hold your spot.