Testimonials from Recent Grads:
"I used to be very dependent on a video to know what to do, after training I am now able to practice straight from memory without any resource at all. This has been such a wonderful transformation for my practice! I feel very empowered to take the lead in my daily asana practice.”
"I feel grateful for this experience through Devanadi and feel equipped to practice meditation myself as well as share with others throughout my life and my future teachings.”
"Words cannot begin to bring justice to the inner workings that are behind this certificate. Yoga has brought so much clarity and guidance to my life, all supported and enforced by my sangha (community) of teachers, fellow classmates, friends and family. My life has changed, dramatically, and I'm overwhelmed with gratitude and love. The most beautiful part, perhaps, is that this journey has just began and can never truly be finished."
Training Programs INFO SESSIONS
Upcoming INFO SESSIONS for ALL Trainings:
Please RSVP so we may be in contact with you in case of any edits.
Click the date below to sign up.
- Wednesday, Aug 22 | 8pm – *VIRTUAL* Info Session – Live Webinar
- Saturday, Aug 25 | 10:00am – IN PERSON
- Saturday, Sept 8 | 11:30am – IN PERSON + FREE CLASS at 9:30am beforehand!
- Monday, Aug 27 | 7pm – *VIRTUAL* Info Session – Live Webinar
*If you aren’t able to make the Free Class beforehand, prospective students will learn how to take a complimentary class/workshop after attending our Info Session.
Can’t make these dates? Please contact us directly to schedule a phone or in-person meeting, or to get on our list to be updated on new Info Sessions. Namaste
About Our School
Devanadi School of Yoga & Wellness is a licensed private career school with the State of Minnesota, as well as a Registered Yoga School (RYS) with Yoga Alliance. We are dedicated to provide top quality instruction of traditional Hatha & Classical Yoga, Ayurveda, Tantra, Yoga Therapy, and Energy Medicine, and to create an abundant community that supports personal growth, health and well-being through universal mind-body-spirit practices. These trainings and intensives teach a synthesis of yoga styles with an emphasis on asana, bandha, mudra, pranayama, and meditation, as well as a rich study of yoga philosophy, history and lineage. The director and guest teachers have studied in the traditions of Yoga Therapy, ParaYoga, Tantra, Ashtanga, Vinyasa Flow, Iyengar, Ayurveda, and energy medicine, as well as a variety of meditation styles. Our instructors are committed to growth and to sharing the transformative practice of yoga through their teaching.
Current Programs Include:
- 235hr Yoga Teacher Training & Intensive
- 340hr Advanced Yoga Teacher Training & Intensive
- Ayurveda Wellness Counselor Program (AWCP): Level 1 & 2
- Reiki Master Training Program & Mentorship
- Restorative Yoga Training: Level 1 & 2
- Thai Yoga Bodywork Practitioner Program: Levels 1-6
- Mentorship Programs for Yoga Teachers
- Chair Yoga
- Yoga Nidra Training – Level 1 & 2
- Ayurveda Specialty & Massage Training
- Vinyasa Krama: A ParaYoga® Master Training (PYMT)
- Tantra Shakti: A ParaYoga® Master Training (PYMT)
- The Four Desires: A ParaYoga® Intensive
- Pranayama, Mudra, Bandha Training
- Laya Yoga of the Chakras Training
Join us and learn about our programs at a free Teacher Training Info Session.
Hear common Q & A, then we’ll have a variety of students around to help you with any additional questions, registration, application info and more. These trainings are open to students who want to deepen their knowledge of yoga, start or intensify their personal practice, or want to register with the Yoga Alliance as an RYT when completed. Bring your questions.
Tanya Boigenzahn is an Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher (ERYT) with Yoga Alliance, which acknowledges the completion of a yoga teacher training with an approved and active Registered Yoga School (RYS). Tanya started practicing yoga since the early 90s and has been teaching since 1996. She has meditated since age 15, and has a daily practice. Tanya devotes her life to sharing the gifts of yoga, wellness and well-being with clarity, ease, and joy while keeping in mind the constant evolution of the soul.