FREE INFO SESSIONS
Want to learn more about our Training Programs? Come to an Info Session! This is an excellent way to meet the director, sample our style and learn more!
Please visit our Trainings Info Sessions page for details.
Yantra Painting Training: Chakra Mandalas
DIVINE SPARK: Exploring Laya Yoga Creatively
A Yantra Wisdom Painting Training with Chanti Tacoronte-Perez
October 27-29, 2017
Early bird to save $50: Sept 27
Regular Students: $195 ($245 after Sept 27)
Devanadi TT/grads: $185 ($235 after Sept 27)
Repeater Price – 40% off!: $147 ($141 Devanadi TT/grads)
Embark on a discovery of your Self through the architecture of subtle anatomy. The chakras are a system of unfolding awareness that can be experienced creatively by way of mantra, yantra, meditation and movement, to facilitate the tantric wisdom each chakra holds.
In this training students will discover the elemental aspects as well as the physical placement of each of the chakras through the movement of the body in asana practice. Within the practice, mantra will be used as a guide towards meditation, contemplation and journaling of the experience.
The architecture of each Chakra, as yantra will be learned via the creative practice of yantra painting. The combined effects of the workshop will give students a whole education on various ways to incorporate the wisdom of the chakras in their individual practice as well as in their current teaching.
Students will learn & Explore:
- How to draw and paint each chakra.
- Become familiar with the tools used for yantra painting: compass, ruler, paint, brushes, simple painting techniques and basic color mixing.
- The sanskrit alphabet and the sacred lotus: learning the sanskrit alphabet and it’s relationship to the chakras.
- Archetype of each chakras as life cycle.
- Meditation to dissolve the chakras
- To create a set of chakra cards for use as a study/ practice tool.
- The creative part of yourself, that’s yearning to be remembered!