Devanadi School of Yoga & Wellness + Thai Yoga Bodywork
4401 Upton Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55410
TALK TO US:
By Phone: 612-787-7895
By Email: Fill out form below
We generally get back to inquiries within 24 hours.
Getting in & Other Helpful Tips
- FREE parking in the lot on south side of building or on street
- Teachers should be there 15 min to open the front door (often locked)
- Come up the first flight of stairs and head to the back right. You’ll see a RED DOOR and a sign for Devanadi Yoga. We often have trainings and events DOWNSTAIRS, too, so look for signs to head that way instead.
- Shoes, purses, etc. can be left in the cubbies inside the studio
- We have props but encourage you to bring your yoga mat
- The Westin Edina Galleria
- Homewood Suites Edina
- Sheraton Minneapolis Midtown Hotel
- Hilton Bloomington Hotel
- Embassy Suites Bloomington
- La Quinta Inn Minneapolis Airport Bloomington
- Park Plaza Bloomington
- Residence Inn Edina
- The Depot Renaissance
- W Minneapolis
- Lakeland Inn Minneapolis St. Louis Park
Give the gift of wellness and inspiration! You can purchase virtual Gift Cards at the link below. Recipients can use their credit towards:
- guest teacher events
- retail including books, ayurvedic products, essentials oils, clothes, Yantra Wisdom oracle cards, etc.
- wellness services such as Thai Yoga Bodywork, Reiki, meditation privates: note: if you want a specific therapist, you must purchase directly from them otherwise we will schedule with who is available at the requested time/date.
- Harriet Brasserie
“an expression of hand crafted cuisine blended with American, Brazilian, and French influences”
“familiar dishes and flavors from some of the finest culinary professionals in the Twin Cities” also serves beer, wine and brunches
- Zumbro Cafe
“traditional food with a twist, everything made from scratch” great breakfast foods seasonal out-door patio
- Clancey’s Meats and Fish
local meat shop, carries great sandwiches and side dishes take-out only
- Naviya’s Thai Brasserie
“amazingly fresh Thai food with organic and biodynamic teas”
- Sebastian Joe’s
“family-owned superb ice cream shop, uses only all-natural ingredients of the highest quality” also carries pastries and home made soups/chili
- Famous Dave’s BBQ
“BBQ restaurant with family friendly atmosphere” seasonal out-door patio at this location
- Linden Hills Co-op
Organic produce, deli, local items, etc.
- France 44 Cheese Shop & Deli
Great freshly made sandwiches, gourmet deli items
- Milios Sandwiches
fresh bread, veggies, and meats. delivery available
- Chatterbox Pub
“kitchy, cozy and an all around great place for a date, dinner, and Boggie” also serves wine and beer
- Pizzaria Lola
Serving wood-fired pizza, beer, wine and joy. Come and knock on our door. We’ve been waiting for you…
- Cave Vin
“the metro areas classic French food”
- Cafe Maude
Award-winning bistro in South Minneapolis with live music and craft cocktails.
- Broder’s Cucina
A neighborhood institution in southwest Minneapolis for almost thirty years, Broders’ imports the finest specialty foods available from all regions of Italy.
- Broder’s Pasta Bar
Serving up great Italian dishes and more.
“cozy wine bar and bistro: house made soups, salads, sandwiches, roasted chicken, steak and more”
- Arezzo Ristorante
“voted best Italian food by City’s Best”
- Trattoria Tosca
“Italian restaurant and Turtle Bread Bakery” breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Michaelangelo’s Master Pizzas
pasta, hoagies, salads and ice cream
- Salut American Bar
dinner, lunch, brunch, cocktails and wine
- Cocina del Barrio
Cocina del Barrio is a tequila bar and restaurant whose menu includes tacos, enchiladas, salads, tamales and various appetizers.