Hosted by: Tanya Boigenzahn
Please note that we have cancelled our November 2021 dates due to COVID-19, and the fact that there’s still quarantine upon arrival in Thailand as well as many of the Thai Bodywork schools have closed. We HOPE to go next year in 2022.
For: Anyone! This is a perfect retreat for those Thai Bodyworkers for additional training and CEs, as well as for those looking for a great getaway to bliss out, practice yoga daily (and get Thai massage!) and renew in the company of great people, and a exotic but chill foreign land
NOTE: the info below is from 2019… we are waiting and will announce when this page is updated with the 2022 costs
A Thai Bodywork Training Experience in Chiang Mai
Thai Yoga and Asian Bodywork Training
Sawatdee kaa! Join Tanya on an exotic vacation just when you need it most. We’ll be spending time with some of the most amazing Thai Yoga Massage teachers in the world today learning the amazing bodywork techniques of Thai Yoga Bodywork. This trip is open to all levels of learning. If you are new to studying Thai massage, I have a 1 week beginners course just for you. Advanced students (3 or more levels with Tanya) and up with study with Master Pichest for 2 weeks OR choose to take the optional Abdominal Chi Nei Tsang or Beginners Thai Massage course during one of the weeks.
Just come and practice yoga daily, go on scheduled excursions, and have time to walk the streets, get daily Thai massage treatments, shop, or plan a variety of other activities during your off time.
Treat Your Body
During your time off from training and activities, choose a wide variety of Thai Massage practitioners to receive great bodywork and Thai foot massage from! Plus sample all the wonder benefits of Thai Herbal massage, foot reflexology, spa services, and more.
As if Thai Yoga Training and receiving massage weren’t enough to do, your trip also includes:
- Thai Cooking course at an organic farm on one of days off
- The annual Loi Krathong lantern festival!
- A variety of all levels AM yoga classes
- Walking tour of Chiang Mai
- Thanksgiving dinner with the group
- Monk chat at Buddhist Temple
Free Time Activities
- Visiting the elephant refuge
- Thai massage – everyday!
- Thai Buddhist temple tours
- Jungle Safari
- Art shopping
- Eating amazing Thai food. Did we say eating?
- Jewelry making
- Batik print making
- Shopping at the local markets
- White water rafting and kayaking
- Motorcycle treks
- Visits to amazing remote temples, conservation areas, and remote hill towns
- Sunday Walking Market (to get the BEST deals)
- Flower market
- Rising early to see the monks out as sunrise receiving their alms
In the event of cancellation by Tanya Boigenzahn/Thai Yoga Bodywork:
- In the event of cancellation by Tanya Boigenzahn/Thai Yoga Bodywork, you will be refunded your entire payment
- Please confirm that the retreat has reached minimum capacity before purchasing your airline tickets, if required.
- Finalization/cancellation of retreat may occur up to 30 days prior to retreat.