November 15 – December 1, 2018
Hosted by: Tanya Boigenzahn
For: Anyone! This is a perfect retreat for those Thai bodyworkers for additional training and CEs, as well as for those looking for a great getaway to bliss out, practice yoga daily (and get Thai massage!) and renew in the company of great people, and a exotic but chill foreign land
A Thai Bodywork Training and/or Yoga Experience in Chiang Mai
Thai Yoga and Asian Bodywork Training
Sawatdee kaa! Join Tanya on an exotic vacation just when you need it most. We’ll be spending time with some of the most amazing Thai Yoga Massage teachers in the world today learning the amazing bodywork techniques of Thai Yoga Bodywork. This trip is open to all levels of learning. If you are new to studying Thai massage, I have a 1 week beginners course just for you. Advanced students (3 or more levels with Tanya) and up with study with Master Pichest for 2 weeks OR choose to take the optional Abdominal Chi Nei Tsang or Beginners Thai Massage course during one of the weeks.
Just come and practice yoga daily, go on scheduled excursions, and have time to walk the streets, get daily Thai massage treatments, shop, or plan a variety of other activities during your off time.
Treat Your Body
During your time off from training and activities, choose a wide variety of Thai Massage practitioners to receive great bodywork and Thai foot massage from! Plus sample all the wonder benefits of Thai Herbal massage, foot reflexology, spa services, and more.
As if Thai Yoga Training and receiving massage weren’t enough to do, your trip also includes:
- Thai Cooking course at an organic farm on one of days off
- The annual Loi Krathong lantern festival!
- A variety of all levels AM yoga classes
- Walking tour of Chiang Mai
- Thanksgiving dinner with the group
- Monk chat at Buddhist Temple
Free Time Activities
- Visiting the elephant refuge
- Thai massage – everyday!
- Thai Buddhist temple tours
- Jungle Safari
- Art shopping
- Eating amazing Thai food. Did we say eating?
- Jewelry making
- Batik print making
- Shopping at the local markets
- White water rafting and kayaking
- Motorcycle treks
- Visits to amazing remote temples, conservation areas, and remote hill towns
- Sunday Walking Market (to get the BEST deals)
- Flower market
- Rising early to see the monks out as sunrise receiving their alms
Cancellation Policy: In the event of your cancellation:
- 60+ days prior to the retreat date (September 15, 2018 or sooner): Entire payment will be refunded, less the non-refundable deposits.
- 30-59 days prior to the retreat date (September 16, 2018 – October 15, 2018): Payments are not refundable, but are transferable (less the non-refundable deposits) to Devanadi Yoga/Thai Yoga Bodywork or retreat credit within 2 years.
- 0-29 days prior to the retreat date (after October 16, 2018): All payments are not refundable and not transferable.
There are no refunds if you choose to cancel, change or opt out of any part of the trip based on the cancellation policy above.
Any changes to accommodation and/or training choices must be requested by 10/1/18, are limited based on availability and must be paid for immediately if there are any additional costs.
In the event of cancellation by Tanya Boigenzahn/Thai Yoga Bodywork:
- In the event of cancellation by Tanya Boigenzahn/Thai Yoga Bodywork, you will be refunded your entire payment
- Please confirm that the retreat has reached minimum capacity before purchasing your airline tickets, if required.
- Finalization/cancellation of retreat may occur up to 30 days prior to retreat.