Advanced Training on yoga therapy, ayurveda, tantra, meditation, bhakti, anatomy, one-on-one work, some of the most relevant and renowned guest teachers and more!
The 340hr Devanadi Yoga Training & Intensive aims to provide top quality instruction of traditional Hatha & Classical Yoga, Ayurveda, Tantra, Yoga Therapy, and Energy Medicine, and to create an abundant community that supports personal growth, health and well-being through universal mind-body-spirit practices.
Directed by Tanya Boigenzahn, this training is also affiliated with ParaYoga and hosts a variety of other senior certified teachers and leading teachers in the field.
Transformative and geared towards true positive growth, development and self-mastery, our training aims to help bring out the best qualities in YOU.
This training and intensive teaches a synthesis of yoga styles with an emphasis on asana, bandha, mudra, pranayama, and meditation, as well as a rich study of yoga philosophy, history and lineage.
The director and guest teachers have studied in the traditions of ParaYoga, Tantra, Ashtanga, Vinyasa Flow, Iyengar, Ayurveda, and energy medicine, as well as a variety of meditation styles.
When one finds balance within through time-tested yoga, tantric and ayurvedic approaches and techniques, your teaching and your character flow effortlessly as we step into our lives with Kriya Shakti, or the power of perfect action, thought and speech – spontaneously doing, thinking and saying the right thing at the right time. We love yoga!
Prerequisite: Must have 200 hour program certificate, or equivalent, from either Devanadi Yoga OR another approved program.
The program is a longer, richer, & deeper study of topics you may have been introduced to in your initial 200 hour program.
Minneapolis, MN Trainings
Winter 12 Month WEEKEND Program
January - December 2019
Weekends, January – December 2019
Early Bird to pay in full and save $300*: December 10, 2018
1 TA needed: Get up to $500 off tuition for light TA duties
FORMAT: 1 weekend a month for 12 months
TIMES: Fridays: 6PM-9:30PM | Saturdays & Sundays: 8AM-6:30PM – unless noted
- Jan 4-6 – The Four Desires kick off weekend with Tanya Boigenzahn & Chanti Tacoronte-Perez
- Feb 1-3 – Yoga Therapeutics & Ayurveda w/Indu Arora + Chair Yoga Training with Jessica Rosenberg + Lakita Japa with Chanti Tacoronte-Perez
- Mar 1-3 – Vinyasa Krama: The Energetics of Sequencing – a ParaYoga® Master Training (PYMT) Part 1 with Tanya Boigenzahn
- April 12-14 – Guest Rod Stryker: Shiva Sutra Weekend (Fri/Sat: 9am-5pm, Sun: 9-2pm)
- May 3-5 – Vinyasa Krama: The Energetics of Sequencing – a ParaYoga® Master Training (PYMT) Part 2 with Tanya Boigenzahn
- May 31-Jun 2 – Yoga of Nourishment Weekend: Ayurvedic Cooking and Nutrition, Yoga Nidra, Ayurvedic One-on-One Tools, Yoga Sutras with Tanya Boigenzahn + Yoga Tools for Stress and Anxiety with Lucy Pirner + Devanadi Faculty
- July 5-7 – Anatomy and Movement of Yoga Weekend with Lauren Toolin + Thai Yoga Bodywork Adjustments for Yoga Teacher with Tanya Boigenzahn
- Aug 2-4 – Bhakti, Chanting & Sacred Texts Weekend with Devanadi Faculty
- Sept 6-8 – Tantra Shakti: The Power and Radiant Soul of Yoga – a ParaYoga® Master Training (PYMT) Part 1 with Tanya Boigenzahn
- Oct 4-6 – Tantra Shakti: The Power and Radiant Soul of Yoga – a ParaYoga® Master Training (PYMT) Part 2 with Tanya Boigenzahn
- Nov 1-3 – Be a Pro: Advancing Asana, Hands On Adjustments & Business of Yoga Weekend with Devanadi Faculty
- Dec 6-8 – Student Teaching & Graduation Weekend with Devanadi Faculty
- Jan 4-6 – The Four Desires kick off weekend with Tanya Boigenzahn & Chanti Tacoronte-Perez
Fall 12 Month WEDNESDAY/COMBO Program
September 2019 - September 2010
Wednesdays, Sept 2019 – Sept 2010 + 4 Weekends
Early Bird to pay in full and save $300*: July 31, 2019
TAs needed: 2 – Get up to $500 off tuition for light TA duties
SCHEDULE: 2 parts
1) Wednesdays* daytime 8AM-5PM (1 hour lunch) on the following dates: TBA
2) 4 Training Weekends (FRI: 6-9:30PM, SAT/SUN: 8-6:30PM unless noted):
DETAILS COMING SOON! Email us to get on the list for updates
Fargo, ND Trainings
Devanadi is excited to head to Fargo, ND for our second Advanced 340hr Teacher Training & Intensive, partnered with Family Wellness (YMCA).
We are currently taking contact info for interested students. Once we reach our required number of students, we will work with that group to create a schedule.
Contact us if you would like to be on the list for updates.
LOCATION: Family Wellness (YMCA) – 2960 Seter Parkway, FARGO, ND 58104
About This Training Program
- Learn an advanced curriculum of asana practice, technique, and sequencing to create a vast variety of classes based on the style of teaching appropriate to you and your students
- 3 ParaYoga® Master Trainings: Vinyasa Krama, Tantra Shakti and the Four Desires
- The complete The Four Desires Process: Dharma, Artha, Kama & Moksha with certified 4D trainers Tanya Boigenzahn, Chanti Tacoronte Perez and Lucy Pirner
- Sankalpa (your year-long intention), Vikalpa (what undermines your sankalpa) and Dharma Code (your life’s mission statement) development
- Classical (Patanjali) Yoga philosophy and practice including a deeper look at the Yoga Sutra
- Yoga Therapy and Ayurvedic workshops with Indu Arora
- Chair Yoga Training with Jess Rosenberg
- Yantra painting with Chanti Tacoronte Perez
- Anatomy training at the 300hr level with Lauren Toolin
- Working one-on-one with individuals based on their needs – case study
- Deeper study of the bandhas, mudras, pranayamas and meditations
- Prana Vidya – the science of prana
- Agni Vidya – the science of transformational fire
- The study of Energy Medicine including energetic anatomy, gunas, chakras, nadis, koshas, biofield as well as healing techniques
- The study of the use of Thai Yoga Bodywork in adjustments for yoga postures, as well as therapeutic healing
- Learning a variety of relaxation tools and Yoga Nidra practices
- Shat Kriyas practice and theory
- Mantra, chanting, invocation and japa practice
- Deeper study of Ayurveda – doshas, vayus, gunas and diagnostic tools
- Developing Sankalpa Shakti – the power of intention!
- Viniyoga – therapeutic approaches to yoga for all ages, shapes and sizes plus mental/emotional conditions
- Classical vs. Tantric (Hatha) Yoga philosophy
- Community service and karma yoga
- Teaching methodology and philosophy
- Shakti and lineage of Sri Vidya, ParaYoga® and other paths
- Developing your ability to teach and guide in a spiritual tradition
- Yoga ethics & business
- Marketing yourself as a yoga teacher
- Traditional texts such as the Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Yoga Sutra and Bhagavad Gita are also featured in our training as well as several others
- Plus much, much more!
Fill out the form below to receive our Application and Student Handbook/Catalog. Please include which location(s) you are interested in as we have different Catalogs for the different locations.
Early Bird*: $4700 if paid in full by Early Bird Deadline
Regular Price: $5000 if paid in full by the start date of the program
Payment Plan Price – Weekend Program: $500 deposit to hold your spot, then 9 payments of $500 due 1st of the month starting Jan 2019 + 1 payment of $200 due month 10
Payment Plan Price – Wednesday Program: $500 deposit to hold your spot, then 8 payments of $587.50 due the 1st of the month starting Jan 2019
*EARLY BIRD RULES: To receive $300 off the REGULAR Pricing, you must pay in full by the date listed
For payments in full for the 340hr, if you pay with a check, you’ll receive a FREE BOOK Tantra Unveiled by Pandit Rajmani Tigunait, required to read in our 340hr, or credit in the Devanadi Retail Store if you already own it.
Work-Study Discounts: We are also in need of TAs for all of our upcoming programs. If you have admin, tech and/or organizational skills, you may apply for a discount ($250-500 off tuition) in exchange for TA duties.
Full Time Student Discount: Also if you are a full time student or have graduated within 6 months of the start of the program you are applying for, submit a transcript with you app, and you will automatically get $500 off tuition.
Devanadi 235hr TT Discount: Grads from our program receive an automatic $200 off!
*All discount info is listed in detail in our Student Handbook. Fill out the form above to be emailed one.
The program is a Registered School (RYS 340) with Yoga Alliance.
This program preps you for the requirements needed for students to register with Yoga Alliance as a 340 hour Yoga Alliance registered instructor. Note that our 340 hour program is over technically 300+ hours of study spread out over many months.
Upon completion of the program students will receive a Certificate of Completion and can immediately apply for registration with Yoga Alliance as a Registered Yoga Teacher at the 340 hour level.
This combined with your previous 200 hour training gives you the hours you need to complete your Yoga Alliance application for a 340 hour teacher. Let us know if you have questions as to how this works. It can be confusing, but we have it all figured out for you.
MN STATUTE 141.28: Sub. 1.
Thai Yoga Bodywork dba Devanadi Yoga is licensed as a private career school with the Minnesota Office of Higher Education pursuant to Minnesota Statutes, sections 136A.821 to 136A.832. Licensure is not an endorsement of the institution. Credits earned at the institution may not transfer to all other institutions.
“I loved attending the 340 hour teacher training at Devanadi! It has deepened my knowledge to make all of the puzzle pieces come together and I feel more confident that I can go out and teach what I have learned here.”
-Thea Jensen, 500 hour grad