Advanced Training on yoga therapy, ayurveda, tantra, meditation, bhakti, anatomy, one-on-one work, some of the most relevant and renowned guest teachers and more!
The 340hr Devanadi Yoga Training & Intensive aims to provide top quality instruction of traditional Hatha & Classical Yoga, Ayurveda, Tantra, Yoga Therapy, and Energy Medicine, and to create an abundant community that supports personal growth, health and well-being through universal mind-body-spirit practices.
This training is also affiliated with ParaYoga® and hosts a variety of other senior certified teachers and leading teachers in the field.
• Scroll down to see all Program Details
• Fill out our Form to Request our 340hr Application & Catalog
Transformative and geared towards true positive growth, development and self-mastery, our training aims to help bring out the best qualities in YOU.
This training and intensive teaches a synthesis of yoga styles with an emphasis on asana, bandha, mudra, pranayama, and meditation, as well as a rich study of yoga philosophy, history and lineage.
The director and guest teachers have studied in the traditions of ParaYoga, Tantra, Ashtanga, Vinyasa Flow, Iyengar, Ayurveda, and energy medicine, as well as a variety of meditation styles.
When one finds balance within through time-tested yoga, tantric and ayurvedic approaches and techniques, your teaching and your character flow effortlessly as we step into our lives with Kriya Shakti, or the power of perfect action, thought and speech – spontaneously doing, thinking and saying the right thing at the right time. We love yoga!
Prerequisite: Must have 200 hour program certificate, or equivalent, from either Devanadi Yoga OR another approved program.
The program is a longer, richer, & deeper study of topics you may have been introduced to in your initial 200 hour program.
Minneapolis, MN - LIVE w/ZOOM Option Trainings
Winter WEEKEND 2021 Program - LIVE w/ZOOM option
January - November 2021
WINTER 2021 WEEKEND YEAR LONG PROGRAM: JANUARY-November 2021
Early Bird Deadline, pay your $500 deposit and save $300*: EXTENDED – Nov 30, 2020
TAs needed: 1 – Get up to $500 off tuition for light TA duties
FORMAT: LIVE w/ZOOM option – This program meets for 11 Weekends, 1 per month over 11 months along with + 1 Guest Teacher Weekend (Pick 1/2 options) and is set to run in-person following all CDC/MNOHE Covid-19 social distancing and mask guidelines with the option to participate virtually livestream via Zoom.
LOCATION: Minneapolis, MN – Devanadi Yoga
TIMES: Fridays: 6-9pm | Saturdays & Sundays: 8am-6pm – unless noted
SCHEDULE/FORMAT: 2 parts
1) One Weekend a month for 11 months – note some topics may move around as we solidify our schedule:
- JAN 8-10, 2021 – The Four Desires: Yoga of Fulfillment – a ParaYoga® Master Training (PYMT) with Tanya Boigenzahn
- FEB 5-7 – Vinyasa Krama: The Energetics of Sequencing: Part 1- a ParaYoga® Master Training (PYMT) with Tanya Boigenzahn
- MAR 5-7 – Vinyasa Krama: The Energetics of Sequencing: Part 2 – a ParaYoga® Master Training (PYMT) with Tanya Boigenzahn
- APR 9-11 – Yoga Nidra + Anatomy/Asana Labs + Koshas + The Art of One-on-One Yoga + Tools with Devanadi Faculty
- APR 30-May 2 – Guest Weekend w/Indu Arora: Ayurveda & Yoga Therapy Workshops
- JUNE 4-6 – Chair Yoga Training with Jessica Rosenberg + Yoga of Nourishment: Ayurvedic Cooking and Nutrition + Meditation Tools for Stress and Anxiety & Trauma Informed Workshop with Lucy Pirner
- JULY 9-11 – Anatomy/Asana Labs + Bhakti, Chanting & Sacred Texts Weekend + Thai Yoga Bodywork Adjustments for Yoga Teachers with Devanadi Faculty
- AUG 6-8 – Tantra Shakti: The Power and Radiant Soul of Yoga: Part 2 – a ParaYoga® Master Training (PYMT) with Tanya Boigenzahn
- SEPT 10-12 – Tantra Shakti: The Power and Radiant Soul of Yoga: Part 2 – a ParaYoga® Master Training (PYMT) with Tanya Boigenzahn
- OCT 1-3 – Be a Pro: Advancing Asana, Alignment & Adjustments, The Business of Yoga with Devanadi Faculty
- NOV 5-7 – Student Teaching & Graduation Weekend with Devanadi Faculty
+ OTHER ESSENTIALS:
- Online Asana Labs: Mondays 6-9pm: Jan 11, Feb 22, Mar 15, Apr 12, May 10, June 14, July 12, Aug 16, Sept 13, Oct 18 (recorded for easy make-ups)
- Choose an Elective from the list below (Please register and pay for this requirement separately – we will keep track on your transcript): James Bailey Yoga & Ayurveda Workshops (Feb 12-14), Rod Stryker (TBD 2021), Tanya Boigenzahn (Yoga Sutras or Prana Shakti PYMTs TBD), Gary Kraftsow (May 21-23, 2021 tentative live), Lauren Toolin Experiential Anatomy (Jan 15-17 or July 16-18, 2021) + more added soon!
- Complimentary monthly classes & events for practice and mentorship with Devanadi Faculty teachers
- Access to Online Office Hours with Devanadi Faculty
Fall MONDAY/COMBO 2021 Program - LIVE w/ZOOM option
Oct 2021 - Sept 2022
FALL 2021 MONDAY/COMBO Year-long Program: Sept 2021 – Sept 2022
Details coming soon! Please fill out the Form below and we will contact you asap.
Fargo, ND Trainings
Fall Monday or Winter Weekend 2021 Program
Devanadi is excited to head to Fargo, ND for another Advanced 340hr Teacher Training & Intensive, partnered with Family Wellness (YMCA).
We are currently taking contact info for interested students. Once we reach our required number of students, we will work with that group to create a schedule.
Or consider joining one of our upcoming programs – both our Monday and Weekend programs offer a VIRTUAL option to join remotely AND receive the full training!
Contact us if you would like to be on the list for updates.
LOCATION: Family Wellness (YMCA) – 2960 Seter Parkway, FARGO, ND 58104
About This Training Program
- Learn an advanced curriculum of asana practice, technique, and sequencing to create a vast variety of classes based on the style of teaching appropriate to you and your students
- 3 ParaYoga® Master Trainings: Vinyasa Krama, Tantra Shakti and the Four Desires
- The complete The Four Desires Process: Dharma, Artha, Kama & Moksha with certified 4D trainer Tanya Boigenzahn
- Sankalpa (your year-long intention), Vikalpa (what undermines your sankalpa) and Dharma Code (your life’s mission statement) development
- Classical (Patanjali) Yoga philosophy and practice including a deeper look at the Yoga Sutra
- Yoga Therapy and Ayurvedic workshops with Indu Arora
- Chair Yoga Training with Jess Rosenberg
- Yantra painting with Chanti Tacoronte Perez and Vedic Numerology Mandala with Bridgett Erickson
- Online Anatomy training at the 300hr level with David Keil to do at your own pace
- Working one-on-one with individuals based on their needs – case study
- Deeper study of the bandhas, mudras, pranayamas and meditations
- Prana Vidya – the science of prana
- Agni Vidya – the science of transformational fire
- The study of Energy Medicine including energetic anatomy, gunas, chakras, nadis, koshas, biofield as well as healing techniques
- The study of the use of Thai Yoga Bodywork in adjustments for yoga postures, as well as therapeutic healing
- Learning a variety of relaxation tools and Yoga Nidra practices
- Shat Kriyas practice and theory
- Mantra, chanting, invocation and japa practice
- Deeper study of Ayurveda – doshas, vayus, gunas and diagnostic tools
- Developing Sankalpa Shakti – the power of intention!
- Classical vs. Tantric (Hatha) Yoga philosophy
- Community service and karma yoga
- Teaching methodology and philosophy
- Shakti and lineage of Sri Vidya, ParaYoga® and other paths
- Developing your ability to teach and guide in a spiritual tradition
- The ethics of yoga – personal and professional
- The business of yoga including marketing yourself as a yoga teacher
- Teaching yoga in the digital age – using technology
- Traditional texts such as the Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Yoga Sutra and Bhagavad Gita are also featured in our training as well as several others
- Plus much, much more!
Fill out the form below to receive our Application and Student Handbook/Catalog. Please include which location(s) you are interested in as we have different Catalogs for the different locations.
*EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT: Save $300 off tuition if you apply and pay your $500 deposit by the early bird date
Payment In Full Price: $4700; pay your $500 deposit to hold your spot, then pay in full by the start date of the program
Payment Plan Price: $5000; pay your $500 deposit to hold your spot, then 9 payments of $500 due 1st of the month
+ For all pricing options: ADD the cost of your chosen Elective (see options below) pricing details
ALL check payments will receive a FREE BOOK; Tantra Unveiled by Pandit Rajmani Tigunait, required to read in our 340hr, or credit in the Devanadi Retail Store if you already own it.
Training Assistant (TA) Discounts: We are also in need of TAs for all of our upcoming programs. If you have admin, tech, and/or organizational skills, you may apply for a discount ($250-500 off tuition) in exchange for TA duties.
Full Time Student Discount: Also if you are a full time student or have graduated within 6 months of the start of the program you are applying for, submit a transcript with you app, and you will automatically get $500 off tuition.
Devanadi 235hr TT Discount: Grads from our program receive an automatic $200 off!
UNITY Scholarship: A limited number of partial scholarships are designated for each training. These scholarships are intended to increase access to yoga by populations often underrepresented in the yoga community, including: people of color, LGBTQ individuals, individuals with a demonstrated financial barrier, and others.
**All discount info is listed in detail in our Student Catalog. Fill out the form below to receive our application materials.
This program is a Registered School (RYS 300) with Yoga Alliance and preps you for the requirements needed for students to register with Yoga Alliance as a 340 hour Yoga Alliance registered instructor. Note that our 340 hour program is over technically 300+ hours of study spread out over many months.
Upon completion of the program students will receive a Certificate of Completion. Our program, combined with your previous 200 hour training, gives you the hours you need to complete your Yoga Alliance application for a 500hr registered yoga teacher (RYT 500). If you also have 100 hours of teaching since your initial 200hr RYS program, you may immediately apply for RYT 500 status with Yoga Alliance.
Let us know if you have questions as to how this works. It can be confusing, but we have it all figured out for you.
MN STATUTE 141.28: Sub. 1.
Thai Yoga Bodywork dba Devanadi Yoga is licensed as a private career school with the Minnesota Office of Higher Education pursuant to Minnesota Statutes, sections 136A.821 to 136A.832. Licensure is not an endorsement of the institution. Credits earned at the institution may not transfer to all other institutions.
Elective Options for Upcoming Programs
Our upcoming 340hr Trainings offer a choice of an election so you can focus your advanced study in your own unique way, explore new teachings or teachers, and just learn more! Please register and pay for this requirement separately – we will keep track on your transcript.
Choose an Elective from the list below:
- Yoga From the Inside Out: Experiential Anatomy Weekend w/Lauren Toolin (Jan 15-17 or July 16-18, 2021)
- Laya Yoga of the Chakras w/Indu Arora (Jan 27-31, 2021)
- Yoga & Ayurveda Workshops w/James Bailey (Feb 12-14, 2021)
- Secrets of the Yoga Sutras: Light on Self Mastery w/Tanya Boigenzahn (TBD 2021)
- Prana Shakti: The Power and Path of Yoga w/Tanya Boigenzahn (TBD 2020)
- 3 total 4-wk Wednesday class series w/Tanya Boigenzahn (monthly 4 week series)
- Yoga Nidra Level 1 Training w/Indu Arora – (Oct 6-10, 2021)
- Gary Kraftsow – (TBD May 21-23, 2021) topic pending
- Rod Stryker (TBD 2021)
+ more added soon!
“I loved attending the 340 hour teacher training at Devanadi! It has deepened my knowledge to make all of the puzzle pieces come together and I feel more confident that I can go out and teach what I have learned here.”
-Thea Jensen, 500 hour grad
BONUSES FOR ALL 340hr STUDENTS:
- Beautiful 3-part manual with workshop materials, practices, asanas and more!
- ALL trainings are recorded: access to recordings of all training content for 6 months post training
- 10% off all retail in our Devanadi store
- Discounts for life on select guest teachers, trainings and other events
- Immediate access to register as an RYT 500 with Yoga Alliance upon graduation as we are an RYS (Registered Yoga School) as long as you have 100hrs of teaching experience outside of class since completing your 200hr RYT program
- Discounts on liability insurance, YogaInternational.com membership, business building tools and more
- Free consultation with the team from SitesForYogis .com for marketing/branding ideas
- Being part of an amazing sangha (community) that supports you and offers you a place to be your best self!