Shiro-Abhyanga (champissage), Nasya, Pada Abhyanga, Kati Basti and Marma Facial
Massage, touch, trigger of the marma points and oiling are special treatments in Ayurveda that have been used for 1000’s of years for healing, restoration, strengthening and dosha pacification.
This 5 Day, 50 Hour training is not only informative so that it adds up to your professional tools, but learning these treatments are a treat to self and can become an essential part of dinacharya (daily routine).
We will learn how to administer these treatments on self as well as others though partner work.
Upcoming Ayurveda Specialty Treatments & Massage Trainings
CEs: 50 (30 Contact Hours / 20 Non Contact Hours – Home practices, reading, one to one practice etc)
Dates: Wed – Sun, November 7-11, 2018
Times: 8am – 4pm daily
Regular Price: $775 ($850 after Sept 10, 2018)
Devanadi TT/AYT/BYT Grad: $725 ($800 after Sept 10, 2018)
Payment Plan: $200 non-refundable/non-transferable deposit to hold your spot until 10/21/18 when final payment is due.
Pay In Full by the dates above to secure the Early Bird rate.
- Principles of Ayurvedic Massage
- Ayurvedic oils for Doshas
- Mantra and Mudra related to providing treatments
- Role of Marma points in Massage
- Pre practices, practice and post practice of Nasya
- Oils for Nasya
- Pada-Abhyanga: Ayurvedic Foot massage, oils, pre and post practice, guidelines, marma points
- Shiro-Abhyanga known as Champissage: Ayurvedic Head Massage, oils, pre and post practice, guidelines, marma points
- Mukha Abhyanga: Ayurvedic Face Marma Massage, oils, pre and post practice, guidelines
- Kati Basti: Ayurvedic lower back therapy.
- Recap of all treatments and partner work
- Question and Answers
- Certificate distribution
An audio recording of the training will be available for purchase upon completion.
What will you need
- Almond Oil, Sesame Oil, Ghee (8 oz each)
- Face and hand towel
- Marma Stick (will be available for purchase at the workshop)
- Yogis Glow (will be available for purchase at the workshop)
- Rose water (6-8Oz)
- Dropper bottler for nasya
- Hair Tie and head band
- Kumkumadi Oil for Face marma Massage (go here or here for products)
- Book: Ayurvedic Massage: Traditional Indian Techniques for Balancing Body and Mind by Harish Johari
Who will benefit
Any health enthusiast, massage therapists, Yoga teachers, Ayurveda enthusiasts, Ayurveda counselors, Yoga Therapists.
Basic knowledge of Yoga and Ayurveda
No refunds. Cancellations received 14 days prior to the start of the session will receive studio credit less $200 cancellation fee. Cancellations received within 14 days of the session start date will receive no credit.
Cancellation must be received by Devanadi by phone or email.
Policies for ALL Students
- Payment in full must be received by the early bird deadline in order to honor that discount.
- “No shows” will receive no credit and forfeit full payment
- Fees, once paid, can neither be refunded nor transferred
- No verbal commitments will hold your spot.