Join Indu Arora for an in-depth study and experience of chakras with the transformative power of laya yoga and be absorbed into the bliss and creativity that arises with pure awareness.
The workshop will be of particular interest to yoga and meditation teachers, chakra healers, yoga therapists, yoga teacher trainers.
Upcoming Laya Yoga of the Chakras TraInings
CE Info: Upon successful completion of the workshop participants will receive 50 hour training certificate from Yogsadhna/Indu Arora. CEU’s available for Yoga Alliance registered yoga teachers.
Dates: Wed-Sun, Jan 27-31, 2021
Times: 8-4pm daily
Cost: $775 ($850 after 11/27/21)
Payment Plan*: $200 non-refundable/non-transferable deposit to hold your spot
*For PAYMENT PLAN, YOU MUST SIGN UP ON A COMPUTER (not a phone/device) to enroll due to MindBody Online payment options
Audio & Video Recordings: Cost includes access to the video recordings of the training for two weeks (14) days once the training is complete. After two weeks, the audio recording will be available for purchase for those who were registered for the training/workshop. Audio recording for attendees can be purchased from www.yogsadhna.com.
Please read our Cancellation Policy below before registering.
Pay in full by the early bird date to receive the early bird pricing or your registration will be updated to reflect the regular pricing.Sign Up Online
Laya, meaning dissolution in Sanskrit, is the journey of alignment, healing and the dissolving of the chakras in order to rise to a higher level of awareness. The practice includes asanas, pranayama, mudras, mantras and bandha and focuses on altering the conscious level of the mind to a higher state by encouraging the mind to listen to an inner sound.
For our mind field to attune with the chakra mind field, the subtlest aspect of chakra is chosen, a beeja mantra, such as AUM as every sound when it reaches a certain octave becomes syllable form, the geometric pattern and the color of that field of energy.
The chakra sadhana (practice) of laya yoga works with the sahasrara (crown chakra) at the top of the body and flows down through the lower chakras to awaken kundalini, the primal life force energy at the base of the spine. Kundalini then moves through the body, unblocking each chakra to awaken energy and give optimum health.
- Yoga mat, note book and pen
- Indu Arora: Mudra: The Sacred Secret (book)
- Dhyana Asana (meditation mat)
- Yoga – Ancient Heritage, Tomorrow’s Vision by Indu Arora
- Etymology and meaning of chakra
- What is Chakra Sadhana and Laya yoga
- Sankhya Darshana and Chakras
- Shiva Sutras and Chakras
- Netra Tantra and Chakras
- Vijnana Bahirava and Chakras
- 6 main chakras and its beeja (seed sound), mudra, mandala (geometrical shape), tattva (element) and nadi’s (energy channel), marma
- Yoga of Chakras: Asana and Pranayama
- Chakra Nyasa: Tantrika practice of chakra divination
- Shat-chakra-nirūpana – Dharana of the six main chakras
No refunds. Cancellations received 14 days prior to the start of the session will receive studio credit less $200 cancellation fee. Cancellations received within 14 days of the session start date will receive no credit.
Cancellation must be received by Devanadi by phone or email
Policies for All Students
- “No shows” will receive no credit and forfeit full payment
- Fees, once paid, can neither be refunded nor transferred
- No verbal commitments will hold your spot.