Indu literally wrote the book on Mudras!
Now come and train on all the wonderful uses of mudras for healing, meditation, transformation and more. Mudras in Yoga are an inevitable part of all Yoga practices like shat kriyas, asana, pranayama, mantra and meditation. This ancient Yogic and Tantrika wisdom helps in sealing vital pranic energies in the human body for maintaining everyday health, creating effective communication and in accessing subtler states of mind in meditation. Mudra study is an essential study for a sincere practitioner of physical practices as well as subtle practices of Yoga. Don’t miss!
Mudras Training with Indu Arora
LIVE + Livestream. Zoom details will be sent out a day before the workshop.
Dates: Wed-Sun, Oct 12-16, 2022
Times: 10am-5:30pm Wed-Sat & 10am-2:30pm on Sunday with 1.5 hour lunch break
CEs with Yoga Alliance, IAYT, NAMA: 50 (30 contact + 20 non-contact)
Cost: $825 ($900 after Aug 12)
Payment Plan: Pay a non-refundable/non-transferable $200 deposit to hold your spot. Then balance due by Aug 12 to keep early bird or balance will be adjusted.
Audio & Video Recordings: Cost includes access to the video recordings of the training for two weeks (14) days once the training is complete. After two weeks, the audio recording will be available for purchase for those who were registered for the training/workshop. Audio recording for attendees can be purchased after the event.
Please read our Cancellation Policy below before registering.SIGN UP
Mudras Training Details & Description
Mudras in Yoga are an inevitable part of all Yoga practices like shat kriyas, asana, pranayama, mantra and meditation. This ancient Yogic and Tantrika wisdom helps in sealing vital pranic energies in the human body for maintaining everyday health, creating effective communication and in accessing subtler states of mind in meditation. The most common and at times the only mudras used in Yoga are Namaste as a greeting and Jnana in meditation. Apart from Bandhas there are thousands of hand mudras and hundred of body mudras all with a single aim to reach the state of Yoga. Mudra study is an essential study for a sincere practitioner of physical practices as well as subtle practices of Yoga. A gentle shift in how we hold our hands can shift the state of mind and make the breath calmer. Mudras are the study of the Yogic Body Language. It opens the treasure trove to attain the state Yoga creating a seamless connection from outside to within.
DAY 1: Foundation, History and Philosophy
DAY 2: Hand Mudras in Therapy and Meditation
DAY 3: Eyes, Neck, Face mudras in Shatkriya, Asana and Pranayama
DAY 4: Body Mudras: Mudras in Meditation, Bandhas and Asana
DAY 5: 32 Hand Mudra in Gayatri Mantras, Application of Mudras in Yoga, Summarization and Graduation
Overall learning objectives:
- What is the meaning of Mudra
- Mudras application in everyday life
- What is the history and origins of Mudras
- Why practice Mudras
- Learn about different types of Mudra in Yoga and Tantra
- How do Mudras work? Psychology, Philosophy and • Physiology of Mudras
- Guidelines for the practice of Mudras
- How to prepare for Hand Mudras
- Physical, Pranic and Mental Benefits of Mudras
- Relationship between Mudra and Emotions
- Relationship between Mudra and Ayurveda
- Relationship between Mudra and Pranayama
- Learn about specific Mudras from Yogic and Tantrika Texts
- How to choose Mudras for balancing dosha, agni and dhatu
- Specific Hand Mudras in case of minor pains and aches, digestive issues, sleeping difficulties, stiffness in joints and more
- Application of Mudras in Yoga practice in asanas, pranayama, bandhas and Mantra
- Variations and modifications in Mudras
- How to practice Gayatri Mantra with 32 Mudras
- How to incorporate Mudras effectively in a Yoga class
- Handouts for each day of the training
- Review sheets, Quizzes and Log Sheets
- 50 CEU’s from Yoga Alliance (30 contact hours, 20 non contact hours)
- Certificate from Indu Arora
- Audio recordings at a nominal price (Optional)
- Video replay (limited time)
Open to all Yoga practitioners, Yoga Therapists, Mediation practitioners of different lineages, Ayurveda professionals, Yoga Students. No prior experience needed.
- Mudra: The Sacred Secret by Indu Arora (www.yogsadhna.com)
- Asana Pranayama Mudra Bandha by Swami Satyananda Saraswati
- Moola Bandha The Master Key by Swami Buddhandana
- Marma Stick (www.yogsadhna.com)
- Cold Pressed Sesame Oil
Policies for All Students
- “No shows” will receive no credit and forfeit full payment
- Fees, once paid, can neither be refunded nor transferred
- No verbal commitments will hold your spot.
No refunds. Cancellations received 14 days prior to the start of the session will receive studio credit less $200 cancellation fee. Cancellations received within 14 days of the session start date will receive no credit.
Cancellation must be received by Devanadi by phone or email.