PRANA Shakti: The Power and Path of Yoga – A 5-Day ParaYoga® Master Training (PYMT)
CEs: 40 with Yoga Alliance for RYTs + IAYT for Certified Yoga Therapists, and is fully endorsed by ParaYoga for Level 1 certification
Next dates: TBD 2021 – dates posted soon!
This Master Training is open to all interested students and is designed to enrich dedicated practitioners, aspiring teachers, or those already teaching. ParaYoga® Level III Master teacher and guide, Tanya Boigenzahn, will lead students, through theory and practice, on a journey of self-empowerment and discovery. Practices and lectures focus on enlightening participants’ understanding on how the principles and techniques specifically intended to awaken Prana inspire more profound richness in asana, pranayama and meditation practice – whether it be for your own practice and/or that of your students’.
About Prana Shakti
Prana Shakti – The Power and Path of Yoga teaches you the science of awakening the essential and transformative life force in the body to affect both physical health and mental, emotional and spiritual awareness. The quality of our lives is dependent on the quality of our energy. In this training you learn how different yoga practices shape energy. You will powerfully experience connection with prana, understanding how strengthen and channel it to help fuel your dharma.
Prana is the force of life. In yoga it is everything essential. Without its grace, transformation would literally be impossible. The science of Prana (Prana Vidya) is the knowledge of awakening the fullest potential of yoga and life. These teachings and techniques – collected since time immemorial and detailed in the Vedas, Upanishads, Tantras and many other key texts – describe with incredible detail and nuance the hidden keys to happiness, power and success. In the hands of a capable practitioner or teacher they empower us at every level. They show us how to change the quality of the Pranic (subtle or etheric) body to affect everything from health, to state of mind, to a deepening of spiritual awareness.
- The Prana of Asana
- Essentials of the Meridian System
- Prana – Linking Breath & Consciousness
- Mind and Energetics of Thought
- Bandha – Gathering your Life Force
- Changing your Momentum – Mastering Mind and Life
- Preparing Mind and Body for Spiritual Absorption
- The Energetic Alchemy of Spiritual experience
- The Key Components of Pranayama
- Accessing the Subtle body though Yogic relaxation
- Kriya and Visualization – Purifying the Subtle Body
This is a stand alone training, as well is part of the ParaYoga® Level 1 certification program.
- An entirely rewritten and redesigned 115+ page manual for that follows the newly formatted and organized lectures point by point
- MP3s of the entire live training & daily practices
- CEs: 40 with Yoga Alliance for RYTs, IAYT for Certified Yoga Therapists, and this training also fully counts toward the ParaYoga® Master Training (PYMT) Level 1 certification program. Certificate of Completion emailed if you complete the additional requirements of a book quiz and online quiz 6 weeks upon completion.
THE PATH OF FIRE AND LIGHT (VOLUME 2) by Swami Rama
It is recommended that you read it before the workshop begins. For those of you interested in receiving course credit for your Level I or II Certification with ParaYoga® and/or the YA or IAYT, the reading and its corresponding book report is mandatory.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION & EARNING PARAYOGA® CREDIT
This training counts towards the ParaYoga Master Training program. In order to receive future credit toward RYT and/or ParaYoga® certification, you will need to complete your online book quiz to and the course quiz (score 80% or higher with up to 3 retakes) within 6 weeks of completion of the course. You will not receive credit for submissions after the deadline; there are no make-up assignments. Upon completion, you will be emailed a PDF of your ParaYoga® endorsed Certificate of Completion from Devanadi’s office and may apply for CEs credit at that time.
Upcoming Prana Shakti Trainings
5 Day Format
THIS TRAINING is offered both In-Person (if possible) and live-streamed virtually using Zoom. Timezone is CDT (Central Daylight Time). Recordings available for all students for 40 days post training.
CEs: 40 with Yoga Alliance for RYTs + IAYT, and is fully endorsed for ParaYoga Level 1 Certification
Save $75 if you enroll by TBD!
Dates: TBD + Q&A 2 hours post training 30 days follow up.
Time: 8am-5pm (Central Daylight Time)
Cost – Regular students: $720 ($795 after TBD)
Cost – Devanadi TT grads: $670 ($745 after TBD)
Payment Plan*: Pay 1/2 now to hold your spot (includes the $100 non-refundable/non-transferable deposit), then we will run the balance automatically on TBD. Registrations after TBD must be paid in full.
2 UNITY/BIPOC Scholarships available for 50% off of tuition. Contact us to apply.
Registration & Cancellation Policies:
- Cancellation Policy: No refunds. This training requires 2 week notice of cancellation by phone or email. You will receive a studio credit, less $100 cancellation fee per registration. If cancel within 2 weeks of a training, payment is forfeited, and no studio credit will be given. No shows will receive no credit.
- Early Bird Payment Details: Pay in full by the early bird date to receive the early bird pricing or your registration will be updated to reflect the regular pricing.
- Payment Plan Notes: YOU MUST SIGN UP ON A COMPUTER (not a phone/device) to enroll due to MindBody Online payment options. Sign up before Early Bird Date to use the Payment Plan, otherwise all payments must be in full.