Reiki II is the follow-up course to our Reiki I Training. Attunement to Reiki II given to all students with follow-up assignments to help you grow your connection to energy, as well as your ability to heal.
Upcoming Reiki II Trainings
*VIRTUAL* Friday, June 5
*VIRTUAL* Training via ZOOM!
Livestream details will be sent out the day prior to the training.
When: Friday, June 5, 2020
Time: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Teacher: Tanya Boigenzahn, ERYT 500, C-IAYT, AYS, CHTP, RTT, & Reiki Master
Cost: $125; or take Reiki I on May 22 & II for $225
Manual, Distance Healing Attunement, and Chakra Meditation Recording included in cost.
- History of Reiki & energy medicine
- Attunement: an initiation that opens one’s access to the flow of Reiki or earth energy
- Attunement to Reiki I given to all students with follow-up assignments to help you grow your connection to energy, as well as your ability to heal. No experience necessary.
- How to use Reiki for oneself
- Overview of the chakras, meridians (nadis), and biofield (aura)
- Intuition building exercises
- How to assess the energy body
Must have completed Reiki I with Tanya, Pati, or another teacher
- Drop-ins not allowed.
- Class size limited to 12 students. Register early as our trainings often fill.
- Please bring a notebook and pen.
- Please read our Cancellation Policy on the Sign Up Page before registering.
Email us if you would like details on when we schedule another Reiki I Training. More 2019 dates on their way!
No Refunds. For Reiki trainings, payment in full reserves your space. If you cancel more than 2 weeks prior to the beginning of the training, your payment, less a $30 cancellation fee PER TRAINING, will be credited to your account. If you cancel less than 2 weeks prior to the beginning of the training, you forfeit your payment.