Reiki II is the follow-up course to our Reiki I Training. Attunement to Reiki II given to all students with follow-up assignments to help you grow your connection to energy, as well as your ability to heal.
Upcoming Reiki II Trainings
Saturday, Dec 4
THIS IS A LIVE (In-person) class.
When: Saturday, Dec 4
Time: 9:00am – 4:30pm
Teacher: Pati Richards, ERYT 500, Certified Yoga Calm Instructor, Ayurvedic Yoga Specialist, Reiki Master
Location: Devanadi School of Yoga & Wellness (Lake Harriet Spiritual Center – 4401 S Upton Ave, Mpls, MN 55410)
Cost: $125; or take Reiki I (Nov 13) & II for $225
*This training will be LIVE (in-person) ONLY. Students will not be able to participate virtually.
Manual, Distance Healing Attunement, and Chakra Meditation Recording included in cost.
- Attunements for Reiki 2
- Symbols for Reiki 2
- How to use Reiki treatments for others
- Setting up a client session
- Practical discussion of laws, rules, etc to practice Reiki
- Continued study of the energy body and anatomy
- Intuition building exercises
Must have completed Reiki I with Tanya, Pati, or another teacher
- Drop-ins not allowed.
- Class size limited to 12 students. Register early as our trainings often fill.
- Please bring a notebook and pen.
- Please read our Cancellation Policy on the Sign Up Page before registering.
Email us if you would like details on when we schedule another Reiki I Training. More 2021 dates on their way!
No Refunds. For Reiki trainings, payment in full reserves your space. If you cancel more than 2 weeks prior to the beginning of the training, your payment, less a $30 cancellation fee PER TRAINING, will be credited to your account. If you cancel less than 2 weeks prior to the beginning of the training, you forfeit your payment.