Reiki II is the follow-up course to our Reiki I Training. Attunement to Reiki II given to all students with follow-up assignments to help you grow your connection to energy, as well as your ability to heal.
Upcoming Reiki II Trainings
2 Fridays- Nov 6 & 13
Can join either *VIRTUALLY* Training via ZOOM OR select Live option (with social distancing measures intact)
Livestream details will be sent out the day prior to the training.
When: 2 Fridays – November 6 & 13
Time: 9:00am – 12:30pm daily
Teacher: Pati Richards, ERYT 200, RYT 500, Certified Yoga Calm Instructor, AYS, and Reiki Master
Cost: $125; or take Reiki I (Oct 9 & 16) & II for $225
* Option to book Reiki II in-person or virtually. Pricing options labeled accordingly at check-out.
Manual, Distance Healing Attunement, and Chakra Meditation Recording included in cost.
- History of Reiki & energy medicine
- Attunement: an initiation that opens one’s access to the flow of Reiki or earth energy
- Attunement to Reiki I given to all students with follow-up assignments to help you grow your connection to energy, as well as your ability to heal. No experience necessary.
- How to use Reiki for oneself
- Overview of the chakras, meridians (nadis), and biofield (aura)
- Intuition building exercises
- How to assess the energy body
Must have completed Reiki I with Tanya, Pati, or another teacher
- Drop-ins not allowed.
- Class size limited to 12 students. Register early as our trainings often fill.
- Please bring a notebook and pen.
- Please read our Cancellation Policy on the Sign Up Page before registering.
Email us if you would like details on when we schedule another Reiki I Training. More 2019 dates on their way!
No Refunds. For Reiki trainings, payment in full reserves your space. If you cancel more than 2 weeks prior to the beginning of the training, your payment, less a $30 cancellation fee PER TRAINING, will be credited to your account. If you cancel less than 2 weeks prior to the beginning of the training, you forfeit your payment.