The Four Desires – Yoga of Fulfillment guides you through a unique process to help identify your intentions, overcome self-defeating ideas and behaviors, and recognize your Soul’s purpose.
Yoga is the path to find fulfillment in not one, but two realms: the spiritual and the worldly. Your soul longs to find the peace born from merging with your source. This training is about the yoga of life, helping you to rediscover meaning and purpose. The training is interactive, challenging, and focused on connecting to the inner self that can lead you toward lasting fulfillment and freedom.
Devanadi’s Four Desires trainings are unique in that you get TWO Certified Four Desires trainers leading the immersion together. This allows for more insight, support, guidance and smaller student-teacher ratio.
Key topics we will cover:
- Understand the role of desire in the spiritual life
- Clarify your missions of need, pleasure, purpose, and spirit
- Access intuition, self-awareness, and omniscience
- Undo the beliefs and tendencies that sabotage fulfillment
- Learn the spiritual principles of shaping personal destiny
- Transform through deep relaxation and new life-affirming intentions
- Release the bondage of negative thinking as self-fulfilling prophecy
- Use any and all life-experiences as leverage to greater freedom
Cost of weekend includes:
- MP3s of the training, including daily asana and meditation practices
- Bonus MP3s of Sankalpa Shakti Yoga Nidra Practice
- 40 day reminder for Sankalpa Activation
- TWO Certified ParaYoga® Four Desires trainers present for whole training
Want ParaYoga@ credit?
To earn your ParaYoga@ Level 1 Certification training credit, you will be given a link to submit your codes to the ParaYoga office upon completion of the training. Yogarupa Rod Stryker reviews each set of codes. If there is additional finessing to do, he will contact the teacher(s) who taught you and the two of you will work together outside of class to edit the codes and resubmit.
- REQUIRED – The Four Desires: Creating a Life of Purpose, Happiness, Prosperity and Freedom. Please read the Introduction and Parts I – III prior to the start of the course.
- REQUIRED – The Four Desires Workbook – you do NOT need to do anything in this other than bring it to the workshop.
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED – Four Desires Practice CD – contains the meditations and Yoga Nidra outlines in the book. VERY helpful
Purchase items here: https://www.parayoga.com/store/
Registration & Cancellation Policies:
- The $100 non-refundable deposit is due at time of registration. When you register, you may pay in full or only pay the deposit; the option to pay only the deposit appears at the final payment screen. Any remaining balance is due by the start date.
- Early bird rate requires all tuition costs to be paid in full no later than the Early Bird date above. If total costs are not paid in full by this date, participant is no longer eligible for the early bird discount, and course fees will revert to the regular (higher) cost.
- Any cancellations done 30 days or more prior to event start: The deposit of $100.00 is non-refundable and non-transferable. The balance (total cost minus the deposit) is not refundable, but it is transferable to future Devanadi events.
- Any cancellations done 30 days or less prior to event start: All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.