Work with Four Desires Certified Trainer on a discovery of who you truly are and what you are meant to do in this life.
According to ancient wisdom, the four aims of life – purpose, prosperity, pleasure and freedom – provide the roadmap to achieving your most fulfilling, joyful and meaningful life. Achieving all four of these desires is the key to lasting happiness.
The Four Desires is the inspiring, empowering and life-changing process, based on these ancient, time-tested teachings that will unleash your vision and power to thrive, show you how to tap into the power of your soul, and guide you to become who you were meant to be – the place where worldly and spiritual prosperity meet.
Don’t postpone your happiness. Tap into the process with one-on-one privates or small group experiences with the Four Desires book and workbook and experience the gifts of The Four Desires:
- Uncover your life’s unique purpose
- Discover your heart’s desires and increase your capacity to fulfill them
- Understand and transform your non-constructive patterns
- Access lasting peace
- Overcome future challenges
- Live more joyfully and intentionally
- Tap into the healing and strengthening power of deep meditation and systematic, complete relaxation
- Heighten your intuition
- Make your most creative and meaningful contribution to the world.
- Stay on your path to success and happiness
This is a process for anyone – whether you have never done yoga or you’re an expert – wanting a better, richer, more meaningful life.
The Four Desires was developed by Yogarupa Rod Stryker who took the teachings of the Purosharta, or Four Aims of the Soul, and wove it into a palatable process that all people – yogis and householders – can use today. Tanya and Chanti have studied this process with their teacher, students and themselves for many years, and are one of a small group of people certified in the world by their teacher to lead this life-supporting work.