NCBTMB approved for 9 CEs
Pre-requisite: Reiki Level II with Devanadi or another teacher/school
Take your Reiki & Energy Work practice to the next level. This Master-level class helps guide you to deepen your healing abilities as well as open yourself to receive guidance during sessions.
• Revisiting assessment tools and variations
• Support for working with different kinds of issues in the physical, subtle and causal realms
• Accelerated training on how to use your Reiki II skills in practice
• Intuition building exercises and additional support for accessing your inner voice
• New energy work tools to weave into your Reiki sessions such as help with smoothing the aura, relieving pain, balancing the chakras, etc.
• Practice/Receive with other Reiki peers
• Guidance on how to set up your clients sessions and build your Reiki Practitioner business
• Monthly assignments to help you grow work with your practice sessions and clients
Devanadi’s Reiki Mentorship Program is required for ALL students to attend our Reiki Master Training.
Drop-ins not allowed.
Class size limited to 12 students. Register early.
Please bring a notebook and pen.
Please read our Cancellation Policy on the Sign Up Page before registering.
Email us if you would like details on when we schedule another Reiki Mentorship
About our program: Devanadi’s Reiki Training Program is part of a multi-part Workshop to become a Reiki Master over time. Reiki 2, Reiki Mentorship and Master Level (Level 3) Trainings will be offered in the future as time and demand permits. We recommend that you take your time to infuse yourself with the spirit of practicing energy medicine, as many people go through their own healing themselves in the process of learning how to heal others. ~Namaste
Cancellation Policy: No Refunds. If you cancel more than 2 weeks prior to the beginning of the training, your payment, less a $50 cancellation fee, will be credited to your account. If you cancel less than 2 weeks prior to the beginning of the training, you forfeit your payment.